• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I hate my life

A

Awasteofskin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
That's all I wanted to say. It's all in the title lol

Carry on (my wayword son).

V

voyager

Sorry you hate your life.....I’m feeling like that myself at the moment. What is happening with you?

A

Awasteofskin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Tell us more about it.
Nah I'm good, much more people have it worse. I'm just weak and need to be greatful for what I do have even if I don't like it I gotta work with it.

I need to get rid of that attention seeking behavior and change but don't know how.

I've been coming to the realization that I maybe the problem here.

A

Awasteofskin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sorry you hate your life.....I’m feeling like that myself at the moment. What is happening with you?
Just a job with long hours I'm starting to hate.

RicharDragon

RicharDragon

I can relate...I sometimes hate my life and sometimes find my job downright depressing. Hang in there.

C

carocaro

Nah I'm good, much more people have it worse. I'm just weak and need to be greatful for what I do have even if I don't like it I gotta work with it.

I need to get rid of that attention seeking behavior and change but don't know how.

I've been coming to the realization that I maybe the problem here.
I know how you feel. I'm incredibly privileged and have so much support from family and friends that I feel like I shouldn't be able to have depression. What do I really have to complain about? My life is so much easier than a lot of people's lives. Sometimes I think I'm just being dramatic or weak or selfish and that I create all the problems in my life. But then I remind myself that I have a chemical imbalance in my brain and no amount of privilege or luxury can fix that. So believe me, I know where you're coming from, but try to give yourself a break. Just because other people are struggling doesn't mean you have to be happy all the time.

J

JamFRUK

I know how you feel. I'm incredibly privileged and have so much support from family and friends that I feel like I shouldn't be able to have depression. What do I really have to complain about? My life is so much easier than a lot of people's lives. Sometimes I think I'm just being dramatic or weak or selfish and that I create all the problems in my life. But then I remind myself that I have a chemical imbalance in my brain and no amount of privilege or luxury can fix that. So believe me, I know where you're coming from, but try to give yourself a break. Just because other people are struggling doesn't mean you have to be happy all the time.
Agreed wholeheartedly here. Just because you have a good/comfortable material life in appearance does not make your struggles any less important or real.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Depression Forum 4
C Depression Forum 1
cascityrosesimpson Depression Forum 22
D Depression Forum 24
Hello513 Depression Forum 5