• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

I hate my life

Ladyhawk418

Ladyhawk418

Founding Member
I just spent about 45 minutes on a post of things I needed to get off my chest and then when I went to post it was gone. So typical of my life. I hate my life, I hate my job, I want it all to go away.

Ladyhawk418:(:mad::confused::unsure:

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Sorry you lost your post Ladyhawk - I hate it when that happens!

Nick.

connect

connect

Admin
Hi Ladyhawk :), the problem with losing posts usually occurs when the "Remember Me" box isn't checked at log in. We've now changed the set-up so that it is automatically checked, so unless you de-select it, you'll stay logged in :). I hope this will make things easier for all our members! Sorry to hear you lost the post :(.

Ladyhawk418

Ladyhawk418

Founding Member
It's not your fault. That is just the way it goes for me lately.

connect

connect

Admin
No, it was just plain bad luck :). But it's really good you mentioned it because it made us think of a way to improve the forum set-up (y)

G

Giizmo

I dont hate my life, I think hate it too strong a word... ive seen real suffering so i know that i am lucky, but still even tho' im youg fit and healthy and pretty successful, i feel trapped! im never satisfied and never content. Where is my nirvana, i wish i could get overmyself.

Ladyhawk418

Ladyhawk418

Founding Member
Well when you get older and you aren't successful and can barely make ends meet and your spouse is ill and the IRS can't find your 1040 and you have to refile (not that it is a tremendous amount, but would certainly help) and now probably won't get the stimulous payment and your life just seems to constantly be on a downward spiral no matter what you do hate can be a very weak word for the way I feel. My hubby used to be the breadwinner and not that I am not a good worker or anything but women generally make less money than men and being the breadwinner bites. I don't mind working but being the "breadwinner" part and not being able to make more without getting a second job which I certainly couldn't handle at this point and no matter how hard I try I can never seem to make all the ends meet. It's just enough to pay the bills and to buy actual groceries is a luxury. I shouldn't even have internet but it's my only lifeline to people and when that's gone well I just don't know, I will probably just sleep my life away as there will nothing else to keep me going. Heck I think of buying a new pair of shoes as a luxury lately and that really bites! My tennis shoes have holes in them. Thank goodness it is summer so I can wear my sandals from last year. It just seems like it never ends. I know that is true for so many today but maybe they have friends and family to take their mind off of things and I really don't have any lifelines like that. I am just tired of being at the bottom of the barrel.

:(

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Well when you get older and you aren't successful and can barely make ends meet and your spouse is ill and the IRS can't find your 1040 and you have to refile (not that it is a tremendous amount, but would certainly help) and now probably won't get the stimulous payment and your life just seems to constantly be on a downward spiral no matter what you do hate can be a very weak word for the way I feel. My hubby used to be the breadwinner and not that I am not a good worker or anything but women generally make less money than men and being the breadwinner bites. I don't mind working but being the "breadwinner" part and not being able to make more without getting a second job which I certainly couldn't handle at this point and no matter how hard I try I can never seem to make all the ends meet. It's just enough to pay the bills and to buy actual groceries is a luxury. I shouldn't even have internet but it's my only lifeline to people and when that's gone well I just don't know, I will probably just sleep my life away as there will nothing else to keep me going. Heck I think of buying a new pair of shoes as a luxury lately and that really bites! My tennis shoes have holes in them. Thank goodness it is summer so I can wear my sandals from last year. It just seems like it never ends. I know that is true for so many today but maybe they have friends and family to take their mind off of things and I really don't have any lifelines like that. I am just tired of being at the bottom of the barrel.

:(
:hug: Hang in there LadyHawk :flowers:

Ladyhawk418

Ladyhawk418

Founding Member
He has been on SSD for 18 years and I am very tired. Since our daughter turned 18 and moved out, (he had to be the primary parent) he barely does anything around the house to help out even the stuff he can do. I know he is angry tonight as I fell asleep after dinner and just woke up at 1 a.m. so he was alone all day and night. Yeah I like sleeping my life away. I buy cottage cheese and light foods for myself for dinner but he wants things like chinese food or heavier foods and I fall asleep - but then he sleeps in till 10 or 11 a.m. and I am up at 6 no matter what time I go to bed. I don't get upset on my only day off when I would like for him to adjust to my time so that we could get more things done or just do something away from the house. If he would just turn off that darn TV I could probably stay awake. But the TV is on 16/7 (ok the minute he wakes up till the time he goes to bed) and if I set with him it's got to be in front of the TV and it just puts me to sleep. We have spoken about it and nothing changes. So this is the way it goes. Work all day sleep all night. Yeah life is great. NOT. I shouldn't say anything as I am a computer junkie, but I do try to spend some time watching TV with him so we are together but it just puts me to sleep. It's like a hypnotic thing with me. Nothing changes, it just is.

lucid scream

lucid scream

marriage is all about comprimise, from both ends. sounds like he is as depressed as you are.
now, this is only a suggestion, but-what if the tv didnt work right for a day or 2?

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
How's thing's Ladyhawk ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Other 1
Tamziie93 Other 0
M Other 5