• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

i hate my life right now i am in pain i don't know how to get out of this feeling

R

redpillar

i feel confused. my feelings don't remain the same all the time, i have normal time then low time then normal time then low time really fast.

right now i feel too low. nothing lasts forever. these feelings will also not last. but i feel sad knowing the condition of my emotional state. i went to the hospital because of depression but came back and didn't go inside because i started feeling a little better just knowing i'd regret being in the hospital/going to the hospital 2 days after being in there. so it's pointless to go in the first place.

the way my emotional state works is this = one moment i am depressed and hopeless or suicidal/self-harming, the next moment i can laugh easily if someone says something funny or if someone just talks to me, but deep down i remain depressed but sometimes i forget why i am depressed in the first place and feel better reasons wise but still feelings wise i remain depressed. i don't know how to explain this to my psychiatrist but i don't feel emotionally stable and i don't want more meds. i just know that my current meds are not working the way they should and i need to get them changed which psychiatrist said she'll do on the next appointment which is in a month, so for a month i am going to have to live with this emotional instability/depression. my family sees me and thinks i am fine because i laugh easily and don't cry. i don't know where to go for help but this is very uncomfortable. i don't understand why i can't just be depressed all the time if i am depressed, why my mood fluctuates so much. there was a time when i would be depressed if i was depressed for a long time but then my mood started fluctuating really quickly as my condition got worse.

bpd2020

bpd2020

I think you have done a very good job of explaining how you feel here. Maybe you could print this off and show it to your psychiatrist? As you have to wait a whole month for you appointment could you request an emergency appointment? It sounds like you are feeling very low with all that is going on.

M

Midori1710

I have a similiar problem... my depression didn't respond to meds..., would you like to chat? i would like to give you my suport until you get your right treatment. :)

R

redpillar

I have a similiar problem... my depression didn't respond to meds..., would you like to chat? i would like to give you my suport until you get your right treatment. :)
hi. sure. thanks

P

Prycejosh1987

i feel confused. my feelings don't remain the same all the time, i have normal time then low time then normal time then low time really fast.
Do what you can to have a more lovely and enjoyable life. You are chosen to live for a reason. Take nothing for granted, bad moments will always come, just remain focused on your goals.