I hate my damn life.

H

hello513

So I am probably szichoprenic, and I have to say I would rather be dead. I always used to prize myself on my mind now my mind is the problem

I just have to say this unless I can achieve remission I am probably going to take my own life.

I know this post may get flagged but I refuse to live this way. I know of people with deccades long remission I intend to be one or die.

The only thing that keeps me from attempting another suicide attempt is the hope that I can enter remission again.

I don't want to hear what I have to live for if I can't achieve remission as far as I am concerned I have nothing to live for at that point.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Please don't kill yourself, I hate losing people to psychosis and schizophrenia.

Depending on your symptoms it can be treated and whatever symptoms remain after finding the right medication for you can be learnt to live with and you can still go on to live just as good a life as anyone else, I've seen no end of people on these forums do just that.

I went through psychosis and at one point thought about ending it, I decided to try medication and it got rid of most of my symptoms, all that remains is a voice that's not my own but I'm learning to live with it (three and a half years so far), the voice is pretty much constant so I get very little peace and quiet but I'm trying my best to work through it.

Can you tell me more about your suspected schizophrenia and what symptoms you have?

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
It can become manageable again. You just need some support to become stable again.
Please dont give up.
Seek professional help and keep talking.
Here to listen
Fox

G

GTG

There's no point in ending the only life you've ever known, my friend.

A

Amathe77

Please don't take your life. I know it's incredibly difficult to overcome news of such things. When I found out personality disorders are never really cured, I really dreaded existing and really considered ending it all for a very long time. I started therapy however, and it genuinely really helped me. Medication was useful for a while, but now I'm on none. Therapy helped me learn how to cope with my own thoughts. I don't doubt that you can enter remission if you try! Be as resilient as you can be! I know that's easier said than done, but trying is better than giving up, which took me a very long time to realize. Some with Schizophrenia go into remission and stay that way forever, while others have various bouts where it comes back. If you fall into the latter category, find a good support system and try out therapy or some form of finding coping mechanisms that work for you. I wish you all the best!

H

hello513

There's no point in ending the only life you've ever known, my friend.
I used to think that until I met this damn disease. The only life I have known for seven years has been absolute shit.

H

hello513

It can become manageable again. You just need some support to become stable again.
Please dont give up.
Seek professional help and keep talking.
Here to listen
Fox
Eh I am in no danger of taking my own life im to damn stuborn. I am determined to win aka enter remission again I don't like losing taking my own life would be losing and I hate that. I will be on my deathbed attempting to achieve remission.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Schizophrenia Forum 8