• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I hate my carreer PTSD????

wraziel

wraziel

Hi everyone of this sub forum. Is a PTSD thing or something that I hate my carreer? Since september 2019 I was overloaded by my teachers. I've finish my carreer in June but I'm not happy with success, In March I've got a trigger because those guys wanted that I did a work of 1-2 weeks in 1-2 days, because supposedly "I'm a pro in my area", but that is bulls"#$#". Now I don't want work in my area nevermore, even is hard for me remember those days. I need work in my carreer for help my loved ones, but I can't. I can't with another collapse. Even in november I've falled in existencial and suicidal thoughts. I'm more unstable since March 2020, coronavirus don't help me too much.

LizBo

LizBo

Hi everyone of this sub forum. Is a PTSD thing or something that I hate my carreer? Since september 2019 I was overloaded by my teachers. I've finish my carreer in June but I'm not happy with success, In March I've got a trigger because those guys wanted that I did a work of 1-2 weeks in 1-2 days, because supposedly "I'm a pro in my area", but that is bulls"#$#". Now I don't want work in my area nevermore, even is hard for me remember those days. I need work in my carreer for help my loved ones, but I can't. I can't with another collapse. Even in november I've falled in existencial and suicidal thoughts. I'm more unstable since March 2020, coronavirus don't help me too much.
I'm sorry things are difficult for you. Do you have someone to confide in like family, friends or a counselling service to turn to for advice?

Dealing with pressures at work and at home can be overwhelming, so learning to cope better can lower anxiety and worry. It sounds like you're experiencing effects of this pressure so finding help in your area could be helpful.

I'm glad you're talking about things on this forum because we all need to give our worries a voice, and more importantly, be heard and validated.

Could you explain what your work is and what was expected of you for those couple of days? It would help me understand your situation more clearly.

Kind thoughts;
Liz

wraziel

wraziel

I'm sorry things are difficult for you. Do you have someone to confide in like family, friends or a counselling service to turn to for advice?

Dealing with pressures at work and at home can be overwhelming, so learning to cope better can lower anxiety and worry. It sounds like you're experiencing effects of this pressure so finding help in your area could be helpful.

I'm glad you're talking about things on this forum because we all need to give our worries a voice, and more importantly, be heard and validated.

Could you explain what your work is and what was expected of you for those couple of days? It would help me understand your situation more clearly.

Kind thoughts;
Liz
Yes but I prefer no tell to them. I found this forum, people is comprensive here.

My work is with computers and those boring things, in those days I just was expectin that all is over and find peace.

LizBo

LizBo

Yes but I prefer no tell to them. I found this forum, people is comprensive here.

My work is with computers and those boring things, in those days I just was expectin that all is over and find peace.
I understand not telling people close to you might be uncomfortable. So I'm glad you have this forum because talking about things is healthy.

Do you think having time away from work will help you relax a bit more? Sometimes a good break can be just what we need to reboot our minds. I'll keep an eye out for you if you want to talk ok.

Be kind to yourself;
Liz

wraziel

wraziel

I was too close to send a e-mail for an employee but I didn't. Is hard to me return to my area. I don't want but I need. There are some inside me that don't want to return.

wraziel

wraziel

I sent that e-mail. I feel in panic and unstable. I'm feelin emotion too much intense. Maybe I'm not prepared for work again, or broken 4ever. I did'nt want , but I need money. I'm not like before... s

LizBo

LizBo

I sent that e-mail. I feel in panic and unstable. I'm feelin emotion too much intense. Maybe I'm not prepared for work again, or broken 4ever. I did'nt want , but I need money. I'm not like before... s
I translated my post for you. I hope it makes sense. If you reply in your language I can translate for me.

Parece que realmente necesitas hablar con alguien @wraziel. Entiendo que Chile no tiene un buen sistema de atención comunitaria para las personas que sufren ansiedad, pero si hablas con un médico en tu hospital local, pueden ayudarte.

Lamento mucho que estés en esta posición. Tiene sentido que necesite dinero, por lo que volver al trabajo sería útil. Sé lo asustado que debes estar.

Por favor, siéntese y respire profundamente. Mira todo lo que hay en la habitación y dite a ti mismo que estás a salvo en este momento. Nada puede hacerte daño. Continúa la respiración lenta y prolongada hasta que te sientas más tranquilo.

Intentaré estar aquí para ti, ¿vale?

Cuídate;

Liz