• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I hate many people. They disgust me

jajingna

jajingna

I think most people are just trying to have a good day. Nobody wants a bad day, in any case. More good than bad people, in my opinion.

P

Purpleplum

Hate requires feelings for the person. That requires too much time. I prefer being apathetic to them.

Murasakibee

Murasakibee

I can't say people disgust me the same way they do other people but I don't judge you. Everyone has a reasons for the opinions so therefore there is no reason to judge someone for hating people (as long as no one is getting hurt :))

B

Blackrose09

I can't say people disgust me the same way they do other people but I don't judge you. Everyone has a reasons for the opinions so therefore there is no reason to judge someone for hating people (as long as no one is getting hurt :))
It was a feeling I had back then when I wrote this, is not constant. Many people disappointed me in my life maybe this is the cause. And I'm not capable of hurting anyone don't worry.

Murasakibee

Murasakibee

It was a feeling I had back then when I wrote this, is not constant. Many people disappointed me in my life maybe this is the cause. And I'm not capable of hurting anyone don't worry.
Yeah no shame in feeling what you feel, there is always a reason to that, even if you don't quite understand it. I feel disappointed in my family often, especially ones who hurts my son's feelings.

jajingna

jajingna

Don't we all feel a little misanthropic now and then?

S

sab1978

I find that when I get “hatey” on someone, it’s because they have a characteristic that I have myself that I’ve refused to acknowledge and address. It’s hard to think of an example when this hasn’t been the case. So really, it’s self hate disguised as hatred for others.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SomeGuyWeKnow Personality Disorders Forum 12