• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I hate many people. They disgust me

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

Hi, id kind of given up on people, i have a useless brother, bullying work mates, friends who didnt really care, but i came here, and found love and compassion ,
Its kind of turned my world around, i knew nice people were out there.

N

NoOne5

Hi, id kind of given up on people, i have a useless brother, bullying work mates, friends who didnt really care, but i came here, and found love and compassion ,
Its kind of turned my world around, i knew nice people were out there.
I'm too lovey dovey for my own good sometimes. Drives people around me bonkers. I gotta tone down my passion and feelings.

B

Blackrose09

I'm sorry I didn't meant to insult anyone.
When I'm manic I'm irritable and I can say things I regregt afterwards

B

Blackrose09

F... the pdoctors that "treated me" in the last 3 years
Judge me, throw dirt on me.

U

uUwUu

Yeah some people are just the worst, I can't deal with them! All they do is ruin other people's mood, and sometimes worst, lives!! Good thing I stumbled on this forum where I can talk freely about my feelings.

And you shouldn't be judge because of they way you feel, that's how it is for you and you have every right to feel what you want to feel.

N

NoOne5

To be honest I don't think anyone here really hates people. Or we wouldn't be trying to support each other. I could be wrong though? I hate my enemies. Not people in general. Maybe that's the right way to put it?
:grouphug:

jajingna

jajingna

I see no reason to hate people in general. It's easy to get tired of someone with "familiarity breeding contempt" perhaps, to use that old phrase. But strangers just living their lives that you don't have any interaction with? Why waste energy hating them?

N

NoOne5

I see no reason to hate people in general. It's easy to get tired of someone with "familiarity breeding contempt" perhaps, to use that old phrase. But strangers just living their lives that you don't have any interaction with? Why waste energy hating them?
True. I'm all about respecting people in general. But hating my enemies. I do think there may be more good people that evil people??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SomeGuyWeKnow Personality Disorders Forum 12