I hate life

S

Stormcloud

Just that, I wish the world would just eat me up.

I'm a bad person and don't deserve to be living life. I have a big mouth and have torn my family apart by saying my brother sexually abused me.

mami5

mami5

Stormcloud you are not a bad person...far from it. What happened to you was not your fault....you neither asked for it nor encouraged it. Your brother chose to do what he did to you and it is right that you've spoken out about it. From your family's point of view, maybe they are finding this all very hard and difficult to accept...as a result it is easier for them to bury their heads in the sand and not believe you. Therefore, unfortunately, these things do tend to split families apart....but it is NOT your fault! Just remember...if he hadn't done what he did....then you would have nothing to tell!!

I hope you are getting some support to help you through this very difficult time...you need it. Please be gentle with yourself and take care. :hug: xxxx

Feel free to pm me if you need some company or a chat, I'm here most nights. xxx

exyz

exyz

I'm so sorry that you went through this.

You are brave for speaking out. This is not your fault, never was, ever.

Safest of hugs to you if that is ok.:hug1:

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Stormcloud,
Your not a bad person, you are brave speaking out. You haven't ripped your family apart.
I'm sorry you have been abused, hope you heal.
Take care

starrynite

starrynite

Stormcloud, you are not a bad person. It is not your fault what your brother did to you. You are brave and courageous. You may have saved someone else from his abuse. Silence in the face of evil is never a good thing. We need to bring these things into the open so that they can be stopped.

I know how you feel. I was abused by my brothers. When I tried to tell my Mom she dismissed me because her Dad had committed suicide when she was 9. All she said to me was, "that's nothing compared to what happened to me." It wasn't until years later I realized how she was so consumed with her Dad's death, she didn't even care to protect me.

Are you in a safe place away from him? And has he been reported to the authorities?

S

Stormcloud

Thank you everyone. Sorry that it has happened to you too Starrynite.

My mum also dismissed what happened to me too. I did go the police but there was nothing that they could do because of lack of evidence.

exyz

exyz

How awful it is, to have a mother who does not protect you, or believe you.

Stormcloud, was this a long time ago that you went to the police? It's ok if you do not want to talk about it.

I wish I could made things right for you, I'm so sorry you were left like this :hug1:

S

Stormcloud

I reported my brother back in 2005 as I found out he did the same to his daughter and my niece who both have special needs. I felt very guilty when my mum died in 2012 because if it wasn't for me telling her about my brother then I think she would still be here, even though she did not believe me I think it broke her heart as I was close to my mum then we later found out that my dad was an abuser too. It really all was a mess.

exyz

exyz

Gosh that is so awful Stormcloud, there is a lot of truth in choosing your friends but not your family.

I have a visitor here now:rolleyes: so sorry, so I will call in later, :hug1:

mami5

mami5

I am so so sorry about what's happened to you an your family Stormcloud. I can't imagine what you're going through and I know my words are just that, words, but I'd like you to know I'm thinking of you and wish you the strength needed to see you through this. Take care of yourself my friend :hug: xxxx

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Stormcloud,
I'm really sorry for what's happened in your family, never blame yourself.
I'm here for you, please PM if you need a private chat.
Take care