• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I hate anorexia!

S

*Sapphire*

I hate anorexia, it has been a part of my life for TOO LONG!

I have gone to hell and back trying to leave this illness behind but IT DOESN'T WANT TO LEAVE ME!

I want things in my life that are not possible with IT in my life too.:mad:

Anorexia, YOU ARE MY ENEMY! Go away and don't come back, I am closing that door once and for all. You will not fool my eyes and mind with the scales anymore because now I have my GP weighing me and YOU ARE NOT HIS FRIEND AND YOU CAN NOT FOOL HIM! So HA!

S

summerfairy

Hi,
I'm really sorry to hear you're struggling again.
I hope the GP helps.

S

*Sapphire*

Thank you summerfairy, it is not a struggle as such, just this damned illness trying to see a vulnerability in my life and trying to capitalise on it.

I will not let it though, there is no need to worry, me and ana go back a long way and I usually win against it in the end! :)

S

summerfairy

I hate how it tries to sneak its way back - like you say, trying to capitalise on a vulnerability.

You sound very positive though - I hope.

S

Sarey

Sapphire, I understand this so much, I'm glad I'm not alone with this, but You can fight this illness, you can fight Anorexia, You have it in you, You can get rid of her, You can take the control and stop her from destroying you anymore.

I'm here anytime.

I

Ihay7

It has driven my family mad! And therefore I am moving out! Still young but can't bear it anymore... Its the anorexia which has done this...

J

jaxie40

Thank you summerfairy, it is not a struggle as such, just this damned illness trying to see a vulnerability in my life and trying to capitalise on it.

I will not let it though, there is no need to worry, me and ana go back a long way and I usually win against it in the end! :)
Keep fighting the good fight, Sapphire. We're with you all the way! :grouphug: