• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I guess I'm bipolar...

K

khotch

So I've been diagnosed this passed hospitalization with bipolar.

The two hospitalizations before that I was borderline.

My first hospitalization I was gen. anxiety and maj. depression.

Am I happy with this new diagnosis? I don't know. I just want to be able to function properly. Go to work, go to college, and have healthy relationships...that's all I want.

I don't have anyone to talk to and the three that I could (wife, mom, father) I still wouldn't because I don't want to seem like a baby, manipulative, or what not. So I am keeping it all to myself.

Right now I feel pretty depressed. I can't concentrate. Pretty hopeless again. And the thoughts of death and self harm have returned just a week after the hospitalization.

I'm so sick of this. I just want to be normal. I want to be successful. I want to make money. I wan't to be a functioning adult. But anyways...I guess I am here to get help outside my outpatient appts. I feel as if bipolar is a life sentence of pain and struggle.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi and :welcome: to the forum.

We have a very good Bipolar forum here and we are a awesome group of people here on this forum.

Have a look round and shout if you need any help :)

Marliee x