• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I got thrown under the bus by a coworker

B

BpTyrant

At work we have had a machine with a minor defect for WEEKS that the Mechanics and Electricians had not fixed, yet I got thrown under the bus for it not working perfectly when it actually isn't making any difference besides making my job harder because of have to do more "Quality Checks" because of it

The person that reported me is the same person that was trying to make me Happy and Talkative

So suffice to say a bridge is burned and I'm actively mad and will have as little to do with her as possible

nutsie

nutsie

I think you must be happy to have job

I don't got job.

Many person lose job because of the coonies.

Tell coworker where to get off bus

B

BpTyrant

I mean the saying "Thrown Under the Bus"

I'm catching flack for a machine having a minor malfunction when others were aware of the same problem for weeks and never fixed it

nutsie

nutsie

Sorry my English no good

You meaning you get blame for some thing other person do? That is not niceb

B

BpTyrant

Sorry my English no good

You meaning you get blame for some thing other person do? That is not niceb
Well they didn't "Sabotage" me, but I'm catching blame for not saying something wasn't working properly when I was far from the 1st to actually notice and they have higher paid employees that are supposed to fix it and have not done so in weeks

And its not even a major problem as the Quality of the products is more than good enough so really the only "Negative" is I have to work harder because it rejects too many good Cans so I have to quality check Cans that are perfect and it slows me down

They just wanna look good to Supervisors at my expense sothey are hoping to catch a "Win" at the cost of me taking a "Loss"

nutsie

nutsie

Comprendo you work factory quality control

B

BpTyrant

Comprendo you work factory quality control
I sweep, I mop, i run machines (the main task of my Job), i fix machines (if its a Minor problem) and i do quality checks and Sanitize

nutsie

nutsie

I wish I have job. I not work 6 years

B

BpTyrant

Primarily though I run anything from 1-3 lines typically and try to make sure they stay up and the quality is good and do Paperwork to record normal quality checks

Anything above that is when a Supervisor feels like I don't have enough work to do

nutsie

nutsie

You is hardworking lady

You deserve that boss recognize your good work

B

BpTyrant

They recognize work with "Thank You" but never a pay raise, bonus, or Hazard Pay

The base pay and overtime may be good, but im tired of being constantly whipped without even the $2 an hour hazard pay from a company literally making (Low) Billions with a small amount of Employees compared to what they make

nutsie

nutsie

Some times I glad I no have job

I lost one job for hit supervisor my coworker all very happy he deserve be hit

nutsie

nutsie

I am skinny girl supervisor fat big man he too shameful to take action but coworker drop a slip to top boss because she lover of supervisor he has wife. I no regret because I do in front of many person and cut his lip. It bad job and boring bad pay but I think not good hit person only yell at them better if you woman man hate be humiliation