• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I got no hope of my future

wraziel

wraziel

I don't have a vision about my future. Just I'm survivin and trying to get a job for survive days I have left. I don't like my carrer too much so I don't know if I can get a job in another area. just i'm survivin. I can't get a relationship or wherever, I'm just ravin,

wraziel

wraziel

I dont care what happens to me. I say to destiny: just drags me wherever you want

wraziel

wraziel

Im just an impulsive, irrational and broken man. but i'm hidding it to my parent for not to be a dead weigth for them

wraziel

wraziel

I want to do things that I like but I was broken, I can't, im trying. i'm feeling emptyness now, drags me to sadness, I want to help my mother but I feel thah I can't. I want to make music but I cant. impulse to fall in vicious is tempting me, so maybe I don't got more options,

wraziel

wraziel

Oh that was a Hard mood swing. I was watching videos from my career. Maybe that triggered me. D:

Cherub786

Cherub786

Hi my friend. Life should never be taken seriously. So don't stress to much over your fate, it's not in your control, just go outside and enjoy the shining sun, the puffy clouds, the blue sky, the calm flowing streams, etc. Close your eyes and ascend to another dimension. But never do drugs or alcohol, that's just an escape route. It's better to feel the inner pain and the fire burning in your heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
daffy

daffy

Founding Member
It sounds as if your having a hard time. What is it you do for a career. Do you have any skills or qualifications that could help you change direction or maybe go back into education

wraziel

wraziel

Thanks to all. :hug: Sorry for write that