I GOT IT 😁

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Wow I don’t believe it . My pip has just come thru and I’ve got the enhanced rate on both. That’s more than last time. I was so scared opening the letter then I started crying with relief. I scored 14 points . I don’t know how cos she hardly mention my mental health. I’m shaking. And I’ve put in another post this morning that I dreamed I’d got a brown letter. Spooky.

L

Lunar Lady

:dance: Thrilled for you...I'm gonna break out the chocolate digestives and toast you with a cup of tea x

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

Wow I don’t believe it . My pip has just come thru and I’ve got the enhanced rate on both. That’s more than last time. I was so scared opening the letter then I started crying with relief. I scored 14 points . I don’t know how cos she hardly mention my mental health. I’m shaking. And I’ve put in another post this morning that I dreamed I’d got a brown letter. Spooky.
congrats dude did you know you get it backtracked when you applied for it when i got it went to my online bank had over 1k in it from pip :dance:

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
congrats dude did you know you get it backtracked when you applied for it when i got it went to my online bank had over 1k in it from pip :dance:
From what I can gather I’ll have one more dla payment then two weeks later another payment going in, so it will be about £900 all being well. Then every four weeks after that

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

From what I can gather I’ll have one more dla payment then two weeks later another payment going in, so it will be about £900 all being well. Then every four weeks after that
thats good to hear also you can ask for it weekly instead of monthly depending on how you would like it

N

natalie

Hi Daffy,

I noticed this thread, earlier I wasn't able to post;

Congratulations. That sounds very much a very big relief.

I'm glad for you that it has worked out very well.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Apparantly they were told this year not to be so aggressive , but I thought they’d lulled me into a false sense of security. My friend went thru an awful time last year with them and they reduced her to tears and her medication had to be increased.

Shingle

Shingle

I have heard too, a friend was assessed and it took 25 mins. Last time it took over an hour. Mine are always very long too. I hope this is a sign of things to come. I lost money also but then i do not see a psychiatrist anymore. I don't think this matters as much in the current climate.