• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

I Got depressed

Jbb79

Jbb79

About the Stupid war, Against Iraq x x

I Felt so bad, Lying in bed, All day, Not able to move . .

I Made some Pictures, About it > >

1e06edba23fd62487ef2e23.jpg

I Found it help-ful to demand Justice, for the Victims, And repenting, Such an evil Act x x

wo 1965443.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jbb79

Jbb79

I got tired, of being another Victim, of Evil wars x x

I Made a Cure, in These pictures ! !

wo 12352.jpg

war 1 867833.jpg
wo 1983784523.jpg

I Refuse to go to Hell, for War-crimes </3 </3

Jbb79

Jbb79

I Hate my own Country, My Leaders are Crooked ! !

May They burn, in hell, for their crimes x x

Wra 76878.jpg

Hearts xx 9544 4564.jpg

And, May angels Watch over, the kind, and, the loving x x

I Got tired, of being Sucked into, Their crooked wars

Last edited:
G

GaryC123

I don't hate my country. I just wish George W. Bush and some of the higher up people in his administration (whoever was responsible for getting us into that war) would be held accountable for what they did--stand trial or something. They don't even need to get the death penalty, just lock them up so that we can have some sort of accountability for it, so that future presidents will take heed before they do the same sort of stuff. If we don't hold leaders accountable for crimes they commit, then how can we deter future leaders from doing the same thing?

Jbb79

Jbb79

May-be, I Still think they deserve a Beating, I Got intense Guilt, over their War, and I Nearly killed my-self x xx

I'd Prefer to see them Beaten, Then quartered x x Killing 1 Mio. People, By accident, Isn't cool > >

These Images explain, What it took, For Me, To get Better > >

( Trump seems cool, though ) ::

war 1 4834565.jpg

wo 17944.jpg
war 1 9633.jpg

G

GaryC123

I'd say that G.W. Bush deserves more than just prison, however, I don't know if that would count as threatening language toward a former president or something that would get me into some kind of trouble. So I kept it relatively "G-rated". But, yeah. It's very bad what happened to many people as a result of his administration's deeds. Inexcusable really. :(

Jbb79

Jbb79

It's o-kay, It's not your fault, Take it Easy x x

I Just felt Really bad, for some years, Decided to Not, Be a victim, Stop it, What they did ! ! !