• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I give. You win.

B

bailey1593

First off, I really don't know where to put this, but I'm starting to panic somewhat and I figured I'd just click on one of the mental disorders I've been diagnosed with and go from there.

I have bi-polar disorder, depression, and anxiety. I actually think it's psychotic depression because I'm starting to hear things. Whatever. I need help.

It all started off earlier this week when my girlfriend went to see a doctor about her Crohn's Disease. She just started acting different. Now, she tells me that she worries about me too much and that we need to back off from each other a bit. A break, I guess, but it's killing me. I don't even want to think about any more of that right now, honestly. I'd probably just end up rambling or saying something violent.

After that happened, I found out that my mom and step-dad are probably getting divorced. That's all bringing up HORRIBLE memories of my dad being suicidal and all that sort of thing. Again, something I don't have the energy to explain.

Now yesterday, I found out that the only friend I've actually been able to physically be around is facing felony abuse charges and is more than likely going to prison. He's literally the only good friend I've been able to see for around 2 years.

I simply can't take all this. I feel like I'm going to black out and wake up in a mental hospital for the 5th time since I was 16. (I'm 22 now.) I just don't know what to do. I want so badly to just give in somehow or let all of it out, but that doesn't even feel like a remote option. Please help. I'm scared...

nonotme

nonotme

not sure what to say mate, but try and get some help from services in your area (I take it your in the USA?) I don't know whats on offer over there... sorry I can't help.