• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

I get why my co ordinator is extremely worried about my future.

R

Ramson bangers

Hes been very pushy towards me and i've finally grasped why.
When i come off my meds i most definately will be in a vunerable postion as far as psychotic or intrusive thoughts go. Maybe even homeless. Makes me realise i need to be more realistic.
Its all my fault for getting stoned as usual selfish and i will pay for it.

J

Jules5

Hi Ramson bangers I too would be psychotic getting off my meds. Right now I am sitting here thinking I can not stand being on medication anymore. Been there and tried not taking meds and what a crisis. Once I locked myself in my room for 6 weeks and would only come out to eat after everyone went to bed. I was a mess-the hallucinations came and of course delusions along with being a pure bitch. I stayed in my room because I did not want to strike out at my family-son and roommate.

I drink alcohol now to help with some of the side effects of my medications-alcohol takes them all away but it screws up my brain terribly so.

R

Ramson bangers

Hi Jules.
If i drank as much as i smoked my physical state would be much worse as well as my mental state. My body rejects alcohol though being drunk is better than being stoned i just cant handle my drink at all.
I aim to cut down so its more affordable.
Sad to hear about your thoughts, we must hold onto our good self. Even if delusions seem to take over I think no one can dehumanise you if you keepp fighting in your own way and try to help others.

R

Ramson bangers

Ever looked at yourself and compared the image of your soul to that of a dog, goat or chicken?
For various reasons the ego melts like a wellington boot.
But it passes

J

Jules5

No, I know I have a soul just not sure why it is not working right now. Thank you for responding earlier and caring.

One thing locked in my room for 6 weeks taught me was not to go off my medications-although I did a few weeks ago.

I feel the medications and alcohol take over who I am and use to be as a young adult. I would have committed myself to hospital when I went on lock down in my bedroom, BUT I have a young son to raise and I am alone for the long run.

You know I actually tried cannabis a year ago and loved it. It just mellows you out-the alcohol can do the opposite but all in all the same effective powers.

I wish I could stop alcohol, but it keeps my mind from racing around the world.

Talk soon I hope Jules5