I get why my co ordinator is extremely worried about my future.

R

Ramson bangers

Hes been very pushy towards me and i've finally grasped why.
When i come off my meds i most definately will be in a vunerable postion as far as psychotic or intrusive thoughts go. Maybe even homeless. Makes me realise i need to be more realistic.
Its all my fault for getting stoned as usual selfish and i will pay for it.

J

Jules5

Hi Ramson bangers I too would be psychotic getting off my meds. Right now I am sitting here thinking I can not stand being on medication anymore. Been there and tried not taking meds and what a crisis. Once I locked myself in my room for 6 weeks and would only come out to eat after everyone went to bed. I was a mess-the hallucinations came and of course delusions along with being a pure bitch. I stayed in my room because I did not want to strike out at my family-son and roommate.

I drink alcohol now to help with some of the side effects of my medications-alcohol takes them all away but it screws up my brain terribly so.

R

Ramson bangers

Hi Jules.
If i drank as much as i smoked my physical state would be much worse as well as my mental state. My body rejects alcohol though being drunk is better than being stoned i just cant handle my drink at all.
I aim to cut down so its more affordable.
Sad to hear about your thoughts, we must hold onto our good self. Even if delusions seem to take over I think no one can dehumanise you if you keepp fighting in your own way and try to help others.

R

Ramson bangers

Ever looked at yourself and compared the image of your soul to that of a dog, goat or chicken?
For various reasons the ego melts like a wellington boot.
But it passes

J

Jules5

No, I know I have a soul just not sure why it is not working right now. Thank you for responding earlier and caring.

One thing locked in my room for 6 weeks taught me was not to go off my medications-although I did a few weeks ago.

I feel the medications and alcohol take over who I am and use to be as a young adult. I would have committed myself to hospital when I went on lock down in my bedroom, BUT I have a young son to raise and I am alone for the long run.

You know I actually tried cannabis a year ago and loved it. It just mellows you out-the alcohol can do the opposite but all in all the same effective powers.

I wish I could stop alcohol, but it keeps my mind from racing around the world.

Talk soon I hope Jules5