I found out my uncle died.

K

khuang

I decided to put this in this section as I’m not really grieving per say but still felt sad. His name was David and he was my mom’s youngest brother and the youngest among his siblings. I never really got the chance to talk with him and get to know him. I know a couple of things about him. He went into the ER on New Year’s Day and found out he had stage four cancer and it wasn’t treatable. His last wish was to see his older daughter get married and so she and her boyfriend had a small ceremony in the hospital room and took pictures. He looks so happy in them and at peace. I’m glad he was still able to smile in the end and isn’t suffering like my mom did. I’m actually quite lucky compared to a lot of people as up until 2017 all eight of my dad’s siblings and all of my mom’s siblings were still alive and mostly healthy. Three of them on my Dad’s side have Alzheimer’s but still alive. I just wish I had the chance to talk to Uncle David But it wasn’t meant to be I suppose.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

Hello khuang really sad when loose someone that you couldn’t quite manage to have a relationship with.

Sorry for you loss. And its always a shock when it’s the youngest one. age is a number and doesn’t guarantee much in this life I have found.

K

khuang

I really wanted to ask him questions about my mom. My sister told me she’d give me our uncle’s email address over Christmas but I didn’t get it due to other things happening such as my nephew being sick. I contacted his older daughter on Facebook and told her who I was and that I would like to get to know her. She accepted my Friend Request but hasn’t answered my message yet but I’ll give her time. I really want to get to know my relatives on my mom’s side.

vanish

vanish

Sorry to read about your uncle khuang. I hope your cousin and you can form a relationship and that you will get to know her and in turn your relatives.

starrynite

starrynite

Hi khuang, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you are able to connect with your family. And I am sorry for the loss of your mom and that she had to suffer.