• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I finally told my nurse about my bpd symptoms

F

fluffpill

ACCOUNT CLOSED
And i have decided to never see her or anybody at the hospital (psychiatrist) again. Out of embarrassment. I asked them to take me out of the early intervention program and transfer me to a psychiatrist out of the hospital.

but because of bpd i feel sad about this.

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

I’m sorry you’re feeling this way. I care. I don’t have PBd myself personality disorder. But I do know of a lot of embarrassing things I did while schizophrenic. I hope you feel better. And you find a doctor that deserves for you to be listened to.

F

fluffpill

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I’m sorry you’re feeling this way. I care. I don’t have PBd myself personality disorder. But I do know of a lot of embarrassing things I did while schizophrenic. I hope you feel better. And you find a doctor that deserves for you to be listened to.
I am also schizophrenic. A cocktail of mental illnesses that make me do severely embarrassing things. I am not sure if i can ever stick to one doctor because once i start feeling too embarrassed (once i open up too much) i change things places and people

I am also schizophrenic. A cocktail of mental illnesses that make me do severely embarrassing things. I am not sure if i can ever stick to one doctor because once i start feeling too embarrassed (once i open up too much) i change things places and people
I feel that

F

fluffpill

ACCOUNT CLOSED
my current doctor and nurse are probably the best i could ever find. but i mess things up too much.

I’ve also developed anxiety over making big decisions. Is that what bpd is like? I feel like I do have some symptoms... like irritability and stuff... not as bad as my schio

F

fluffpill

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I’ve also developed anxiety over making big decisions. Is that what bpd is like? I feel like I do have some symptoms... like irritability and stuff... not as bad as my schio
I read somewhere that mental illnesses share symptoms, so you probably don’t have bpd, it’s only schizophrenia.

I read somewhere that mental illnesses share symptoms, so you probably don’t have bpd, it’s only schizophrenia.
I would like some symptoms to subside and I would like to think some have :) Thanks