• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I finally talked to my nurse today.

T

Tvgirl

I talked to my nurse and we agreed that after I see a psychiatrist this month that next month I'm going to start clozapine! I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I also expressed to her that I believe everyone is deceiving me and that I really do have a camera or listening device in me.

EdEd

EdEd

Good job , now when you get to your psychiatrist tell him or her the same thing so they know also.

JessisMe

JessisMe

I talked to my nurse and we agreed that after I see a psychiatrist this month that next month I'm going to start clozapine! I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I also expressed to her that I believe everyone is deceiving me and that I really do have a camera or listening device in me.
Wonderful news! Be sure you share everything you have told us here with the new psychiatrist. You could even print out the different threads if you want to. I’m so happy that people are finally helping you with this, @Tvgirl! xo, j

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I wish you the best of luck with Clozapine, I hope it stops these illusions that you suffer from.

Nothing will magically stop you believing what you do but hopefully with the right drug you'll be able to trust what you see and hear is actually what is really been seen and said just like I can and over time you might see that it was just an illusion after all and can reevaluate your beliefs.

I think I'm lucky that all the ones I've been on have had the same effect on me and stopped me experiencing the illusion of the TV talking to me and the people around me saying things that don't make sense.

I still firmly believe things that other people never will, but that's because of my experiences that were shared with others who have never been diagnosed with any mental health condition.

P

Pollypop

This is brilliant news.
I’m so glad you will be seeing a psychiatrist and also
starting clozapine.
Tell the psychiatrist everything.

I can understand you being both nervous and exited about starting
a new med.
I am exactly the same.
I started a new one for depression this week.

I hope we can share successes soon. xx

T

Tvgirl

This is brilliant news.
I’m so glad you will be seeing a psychiatrist and also
starting clozapine.
Tell the psychiatrist everything.

I can understand you being both nervous and exited about starting
a new med.
I am exactly the same.
I started a new one for depression this week.

I hope we can share successes soon. xx
Yes, me too!

OCDguy

OCDguy

Way to go, how brave was that :) Well done you, for sharing your fears and thoughts. Hopefully now progress can be made, and you can start to enjoy life once again. Good for you girl :)

K

karl7

clozapine is supposed to be the most effective AP