• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I feel you all have schizophrenia, because of me, is this right view?

J

JC938

Hi,

I believe I have super natural powers because of the knowledge I gotten. I feel you all have schizophrenia because of me, not only that but other types of mental illness and common stress for common people as well, I feel I cause harm to lots of people. Is this right view?

L

llittlelostlady

No petal

Ignore your peskies, they are funny but they talk bollocks.

My peskies are adorable

J

JC938

No petal

Ignore your peskies, they are funny but they talk bollocks.

My peskies are adorable
I'm not very sure what you said means, but I assume it's positive, if it is, I thank you alot, I feel better to know I'm not that of a disgusting person.

L

llittlelostlady

Its not your fault sweetie

L

llittlelostlady

and no you are not disgusting...what the voices been telling you?

Nutsy

Nutsy

You haven't caused my illnesses, and you haven't caused anyone else's either.

It's your illness that's making you think that, but it's not the truth.

L

llittlelostlady

No no you are definitely not disgusting...ignore the voices or peskies as I call them

telepathic_one

telepathic_one

I know I'm not as disgusting as my voices, they just say things that are but I don't have the bad thoughts associated with what they are saying or any mental images to go with it

L

Lab rat

I’m glad somebody has finally owned up! 😂

N

natalie

I oriignally and still do have my szchiprenia, or szchioaffective p roblems, naturally since birth.

You have not caused it. I have a history of mental illness in my mother's side of family, and I am and along of my cousin, are a couple of other family tree people to have mental illness, either now or in the past and recovered throuigh med, or help you are not causing us, to have mental illness.

I suggest you seek professional, mental medical help for this, as soon as possible.

telepathic_one

telepathic_one

I’m glad somebody has finally owned up! 😂
I'm not very sure what you said means, but I assume it's positive, if it is, I thank you alot, I feel better to know I'm not that of a disgusting person.
Me too but at least your voices arent trying to make you sound disgusting like mine do, injecting thoughts all day long and pretending to be me.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C A Beautiful Mind: How do you feel about this portray of schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 4
M Will Schizophrenia feel brain empty? what is it feel like? Schizophrenia Forum 1
M i feel like a broken tape record... Schizophrenia Forum 1
R I'm sorry to say this but no one on earth is gonna feel sorry for you. Schizophrenia Forum 5
H I feel lucky to be alive... Schizophrenia Forum 4
M Can someone explain what does flat emotion feel like. Schizophrenia Forum 12
lifecangetbetter the only time i feel hope is when im hallucinating it Schizophrenia Forum 6
H so much suffering on these forums...I feel helpless... Schizophrenia Forum 13
BEASTMODEWARRIOR my new workout routine, every tuesday, wednesday, thursday morning do these shaolin monk exercises you will feel good i hope. Schizophrenia Forum 3
Q I [M21] feel like my brother [M28] has paranoid thoughts and I really don't know what to do about it Schizophrenia Forum 4
lifecangetbetter i feel like im in a living dream Schizophrenia Forum 19
LORD BURT Do you ever feel that psychosis has made you too powerful? Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR I feel like a absolute loser today omg, are people for real, seriously why. Schizophrenia Forum 17
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Guys why do i feel like im going to die in my sleep today. Schizophrenia Forum 7
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Now i truly understand why doctors and nurses say don't stop taking your psy medications. even if you feel good Schizophrenia Forum 4
I I feel like such a loser right now Schizophrenia Forum 16
BEASTMODEWARRIOR I feel absolutely horrible today, i feel like the world is against me today idk why. Schizophrenia Forum 14
J Feel the fear and do it anyway - believe life is worth living!! Schizophrenia Forum 1
BEASTMODEWARRIOR just talk to my therapist today i feel alot better now. Schizophrenia Forum 11
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Do you feel like you want to perfect for everyone. Schizophrenia Forum 31
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Good Morning Every one Get Ready for Today its going to be a good day I feel it. Schizophrenia Forum 2
LORD BURT Do you feel there could be an Ancient cure for psychosis? Schizophrenia Forum 47
lifecangetbetter i feel like im being eaten alive Schizophrenia Forum 6
L I just want to be allowed to feel sad and let it go. Schizophrenia Forum 46
freddo808 Do you feel emotions? Schizophrenia Forum 11
L Do you feel human Schizophrenia Forum 30
Lone_wanderer I can feel my depression looming again. Schizophrenia Forum 33
lifecangetbetter do you feel like life is on repeat. i feel the same things happening over and over again Schizophrenia Forum 3
M Not sure how i feel and if im a normal person Schizophrenia Forum 19
T I dont feel that im strong, i feel weak. Schizophrenia Forum 9
S Now you can feel well Schizophrenia Forum 1
lifecangetbetter Does anyone else feel like they are melting into the universe? Schizophrenia Forum 7
LORD BURT Do you feel nobody cares? Schizophrenia Forum 43
LORD BURT I feel asleep in a team meeting today. Schizophrenia Forum 14
Sammyjames97 Always feel like im being watched by people and there reading my mind Schizophrenia Forum 42
T I feel like I'm in a nightmare Schizophrenia Forum 4
LORD BURT I feel my core programming is being overwritten Schizophrenia Forum 18
LORD BURT Do you feel that we could go to the next level of Truth? Schizophrenia Forum 3
C Does anyone else feel like they have cameras in their body? Schizophrenia Forum 12
Mr.NiceGuy How do you feel when not hearing voices? Schizophrenia Forum 4
LORD BURT I feel like my mind is being probed. Schizophrenia Forum 64
T Merry Xmas, even though I feel empty. Schizophrenia Forum 5
F Hello I just joined, anyone else feel alone? Schizophrenia Forum 12
LORD BURT I don't feel love anymore. Schizophrenia Forum 48
T I feel so alone. Schizophrenia Forum 11
K i feel embarrassed and awkward Schizophrenia Forum 5
K do you ever feel like youre helping people Schizophrenia Forum 11
S Feel like quitting my job Schizophrenia Forum 5
Micsodi I feel alone and vulnerable. Schizophrenia Forum 3
O Feel Awful After a Crisis Schizophrenia Forum 6