• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I feel very lost in general

K

kdrbz

I’m 18, male, i just feel lost.. i don’t have friends, i have a girlfriend but things are hard most of the time, i’m sleeping on the sofa at my parents, my days seem like loops and i just feel my life’s gonna continue to be boring and lonely, i just want people to understand and speak to me… my first time on here so yea hi lol :)

S

Sugaree

Hi and welcome. I am sorry to hear you are feeling so lonely. There are people on this forum all the time if you need to talk. Depression is a lonely, and sometimes scary state of mind. I have been struggling with it for years. I hope you feel better and keep posting.

K

kdrbz

Hi and welcome. I am sorry to hear you are feeling so lonely. There are people on this forum all the time if you need to talk. Depression is a lonely, and sometimes scary state of mind. I have been struggling with it for years. I hope you feel better and keep posting.
thank you so much, how are you today? it’s a scary state of mind but mines even worse due to no where to stay… and my surgery i had a month back :/

2Much2Feel

Hi @kdrbz, and welcome to the forum. Do hope you find it helpful to be able to talk and get some feedback from people who get it. Really sorry you are struggling right now, you are in good company. Keep posting, and yeah, you'll likely find there are plenty of people who can relate. xx

A

Alexander Ypsilantis

I’m 18, male, i just feel lost.. i don’t have friends, i have a girlfriend but things are hard most of the time, i’m sleeping on the sofa at my parents, my days seem like loops and i just feel my life’s gonna continue to be boring and lonely, i just want people to understand and speak to me… my first time on here so yea hi lol :)
Welcome to the forum, kdrbz. You'll find lots of folks in this forum battling loneliness just like you. The COVID pandemic hasn't helped, it's made most of us feel increasingly isolated and stressed. Anway, feel free to jump in and share your thoughts and feelings, that'll make your experiences here more fulfilling. It's nice to know you're not the only one battling MH issues and problems these days, in fact you have LOTS of company. Again, welcome.

S

Sugaree

Hi kd! Back surgery is a long recovery. Back pain is a big part of my depression. I have disc degeneration in my lower back which I am icing right now. Not being able to do alot of things I used to has been depressing. I did alot of heavy lifting at my last job which started the whole problem. Swimming is great for my back pain. Hope you are having a great day and glad to see you back on the website.:)

K

kdrbz

Hi @kdrbz, and welcome to the forum. Do hope you find it helpful to be able to talk and get some feedback from people who get it. Really sorry you are struggling right now, you are in good company. Keep posting, and yeah, you'll likely find there are plenty of people who can relate. xx
thank you so so much, if there is a message feature please message me , i want some friends on here :)

K

kdrbz

Welcome to the forum, kdrbz. You'll find lots of folks in this forum battling loneliness just like you. The COVID pandemic hasn't helped, it's made most of us feel increasingly isolated and stressed. Anway, feel free to jump in and share your thoughts and feelings, that'll make your experiences here more fulfilling. It's nice to know you're not the only one battling MH issues and problems these days, in fact you have LOTS of company. Again, welcome.
thank you so so much for being so understanding, i love it here already such a nice community 😇

K

kdrbz

Hi kd! Back surgery is a long recovery. Back pain is a big part of my depression. I have disc degeneration in my lower back which I am icing right now. Not being able to do alot of things I used to has been depressing. I did alot of heavy lifting at my last job which started the whole problem. Swimming is great for my back pain. Hope you are having a great day and glad to see you back on the website.:)
yea i have recently had surgery too which stops me from doing a lot.. it’s so sad and i can’t deal with it much longer i hope your good thank you 🙏🏻

L

LayLay95

I have friends but very few, been backstabbed a few times, and am not happy so to speak. I'm losing interest in things I love to do, and I wish the same as you...for people to understand. Although sometimes it is very hard. I understand the loneliness aspect too...it's a never ending loop, and I can't snap out of it.