• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I feel very bad - carbamazepine

B

blueorange

After this http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/thread101212.html
I talked to my pdoc. He made me to start medication again, carbamazepine. I took first tablet minutes ago. I really really don't like this. I hate this. I know I will be stupid in a very short time because that was the case with lithium and quetiapine. I don't know others but these drugs making me very dull, numb. I have an important exam :( which I really want to pass. I said this to my pdoc but he said that it would be better than not be able to take the exam.

I hate this bipolar thing. This is so unfair. Either I will get episodes or I will be stupid. Great!

:(((

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi Blueorange,

Having bipolar disorder does seem unfair and is very difficult to cope with at times. How are you feeling now? Not too bad, I hope. I don't know when it is, but good luck with your exam.

B

blueorange

Hi Blueorange,

Having bipolar disorder does seem unfair and is very difficult to cope with at times. How are you feeling now? Not too bad, I hope. I don't know when it is, but good luck with your exam.
I feel happy and energetic. But know that I'll be sad soon.
Thank you :)