• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I feel so overwhelmed

I

IMSAD

I recently went through a tough break up and I been feeling so low lately. Actually I been so low since my mom passed and when I met this guy he made me the happiest I ever been since my mom passed but he broke my heart and now i feel so pained and hurt and all the bad feelings in this life I have them in me💔

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hello imsad. I am so sorry you lost your mum and your relationship has ended. That is a lot to deal with so it is understandable you feel low.

M

MouthyOne

You have every reason to feel sad right now.

Losing anyone close especially someone like your mom is hard for anyone. Having a relationship come to an end is hard too.

Try to stay busy if you can.

Sending good thoughts

x

T

treasurebox

Music helps me. Music therapy or listening to good and uplifting music in youtube makes me feel and think better.

Also doing what I love to do which is writing helps me too. What do you love to do? What are you good at? Is it cooking, baking, gardening, doing arts and crafts? Do it and it will make you happy and even be successful.

M

Murasakibee

I recently went through a tough break up and I been feeling so low lately. Actually I been so low since my mom passed and when I met this guy he made me the happiest I ever been since my mom passed but he broke my heart and now i feel so pained and hurt and all the bad feelings in this life I have them in me💔
I am so sorry you are feeling so low. People here including myself are happy to help support you.

Grieving a parent is hard as well as a relationship, I have been through it. It's not easy but it does get better. I distracted myself into art and writing, maybe you can do something you are passionate about?

We are a here to listen

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Your in the right place. You will find understanding and love from members here