• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I feel so much pressure, I am drained and I don't know how to go further anymore.

Z

zhenthegreatest

Hi, I am a student and kind of the only child, things are not really going well in school for me recently (i am not retarded or something, am just tired and i don't feel like this is my way), no one knows about this at home but there is so much pressure on me at home to be the best. Its draining, I am tired. I got a call for my mum this morning telling me to face my studies, so I can make it once and for all. Deep down am tired, am trying so hard but it doesn't seem like it.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hey :)

Welcome! I know what you mean - work isn't exciting, tires you out and can feel like a drag sometimes. But in life there are things that we should do, even when we don't feel like it - this is one of them. Something that really helps is reshifting your focus. Rather than focusing on how tired you always are, make an effort to 'be full of energy' and work really hard until the end of your last exam. Making a short-term goal with daily check-ups is far more achievable, and you'll feel much better and work better doing it! Hope all goes well!x

Much love <3