I feel so alone and I don't know what to do

A

anameyouwillforget

I feel so alone. Everyone around me is getting married or buying a house with their S.O and I'm still in my bedroom crying. It's always in my head but sometimes the feeling is overwhelming. It fills every thought. It makes the muscles in my chest tense and makes each breath a little more difficult.

It's a pain that's hard to talk about, especially to those who care about you. There's nothing they can do to take it away and all it will do is bring them down. So I hide it the best I can. I'm tired of trying.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
hello x
i know how it feels to feel like you are being left behind but you really don't know what the future holds

do you know what you would like for your future ideally?
maybe write a list and work towards meeting those goals

sorry this isn't a very good reply

i wasn't sure how to rely but i didn't wants your post to go unheard as it really touched me

lots of love and welcome to the forum
fairy Lu x

N

nici_jg

Hi there

So sorry to hear you are feeling like this. I just wanted to tell you about a good friend of mine who was in a very similar situation and feeling the same way a few years ago. She had just come back from overseas and had split up from her partner when at the same time many of us were buying houses and getting married. I know she really struggled with her situation and she became very depressed. Now 8 years later she has met a wonderful partner, she has a great job and they are just about to buy a house. (Meanwhile some of us have split up from our partners lol!!!)

So this is just to say that times are constantly changing and I know that it is hard when you feel like life is working really well for everyone around you and that you are on the outside of that. But that will change, it's just how you feel right now. Also sometimes when you are feeling like that, it helps to listen to things like Joe Dispenza on youtube as it can make you feel a bit more in control of your own life and give you hope for change. Sending you lots of love and all my best wishes that things start to get much brighter for you. I know they will.