• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I feel so all alone and very lonely

DMARXX

DMARXX

I really enjoy talking to you. Both of my parents have passed away .Dont remember if I told u this or not,my mom was 91 when she died two years ago I cannot believe she has been gone for two year already and my dad died four years ago and i lost my brother about 14 years ago so the only family i got is my two children and two grandchildren Ryleigh Ann is 7 soon to be 8 inn NOv and Brayden who will be ten already in Oct, but I never get to see any of them,always to busy. That upsets me so much i think maybe my son doesnt want his children around me because of my mental illness's.I am catholic .I do believe in God and i pray at least twice a day sometimes more. I often talk to my mom and dad it is a good thing they dont answer me back i would really be put away.;):dance:
Always try to keep family close as best as you can. sometimes they are all you've got at the end. Try giving a call to your kids and ask how they are. Pour your heart out to them and express your concern about them not wanting to see you. I think they really do want to spend time with you! I have lots of famiy myself and barely see any of them especially because of COVID but i always try to give a call of some sort. Always keep your parents close even if talking does justice. My grandmother passed away late last year and I'm always constantly thinking about her.

PerpetuallyStuck

PerpetuallyStuck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Today is one of the most boring and isolating days I can remember. Seriously, what on earth is going on. Perhaps everyone is back at work, or all watching stuff on tv or something. Complete nothingness. Seems like absolutely nobody is around to say anything.

Plus it is one of those days where time stands still. At the time of writing it is just past 3:15pm but it feels like today has lasted a week. Totally rubbish day.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Today is one of the most boring and isolating days I can remember. Seriously, what on earth is going on. Perhaps everyone is back at work, or all watching stuff on tv or something. Complete nothingness. Seems like absolutely nobody is around to say anything.

Plus it is one of those days where time stands still. At the time of writing it is just past 3:15pm but it feels like today has lasted a week. Totally rubbish day.
I feel disconnected today, too. It's like the whole world has returned to normal and left me behind. Haven't been out today and I've lost track of time. Hoping a walk will make me feel better. Always welcome to PM me if you need a chat. I'm never far away. :hug: )

PerpetuallyStuck

PerpetuallyStuck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I feel disconnected today, too. It's like the whole world has returned to normal and left me behind. Haven't been out today and I've lost track of time. Hoping a walk will make me feel better. Always welcome to PM me if you need a chat. I'm never far away. :hug: )
I appreciate the kind offer. The trouble is, it is difficult to know what to say to keep a conversation going. I've found that even if someone is willing to pm, it doesn't mean that it will go anywhere. It needs both people to be on the same wavelength. That doesn't necessarily mean that we wouldn't be able to have good chats, but I'm just saying it isn't as simple as just sending messages and being good "pen pals". I crave social contact a lot, but I must admit, I am glad I don't have any commitments. It's awkward if I have to constantly respond, or try to eek out a conversation. If it is going nowhere, it is kind of embarrassing.

It's easier just posting and responding on the main forum. I think I've figured out why people don't bother "connecting" much with others via pm, because it is complicated and stressful. I'm always open to people though.

DMARXX

DMARXX

You have no idea how much I relate to this. I feel like a blob now. Everything has died down now and its honestly kind of depressing. I just want some change. Some good change fir once.

T

timi0000

I am feeling a bit anxious but I feel so all alone I have nobody in my family who I can actually talk to they just think I am not all there. I have anxieties I am not stupid. I feel so very lonely and scared. I am so sick of being lonely and scared.

Everyone I know is married so they have a least someone to comfort them when they are feeling like crap. I have a hard time dealing with talking on the phone especially like if I have to call someone.

Now tomorrow I got to call my shrink and I am a nervous wreck I need refills but for some strange reason my mind keeps telling me he wont refill them that is the way my mind works i cannot help it. Yet another part of me says everything is going to be alright. I feel like I have two brains one tells me one thing and another tells me something else i only wish the good brain would take over the second brain, I am sick of living in fear. I just don't know what to do anymore I wish there was a pill for fear.

There are times when I wish I could have someone move in with me, cannot here though. Elderly housing wont allow it. They will evict you if someone else lives with me. Unless of course they pay there part of the rent. Being lonely is not a very good feeling.

I cant wait to see my besty tomorrow but she can only stay 15-20 minutes when she leaves I get all scared all over again. Damn it i am afraid. My late husband use to take care of everything now for 16 years i have to do everything it is way to much stress for me. I feel useless and lost
I know it's not the same thing as a real life person, but you can always talk to us. You said you wish there were "a pill for fear". The closest thing I can think to of a pill for fear is the feeling of love. Start to take more loving actions towards the people around you. Begin doing things to help people. You could volunteer somewhere. Love is the best antidote for fear, in my experience.