• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

I feel so all alone and very lonely

C

Carol1952

I am doing better today thank you for asking:) how about you?
I am ok but I got extremely nervous because we had a major thunderstorm, and I am so afraid of them,I sat outside for awhile this morning it was hot and humid but an hour and a half is better then nothing i was sad because my best friend couldnt sit with me today.I kind of figured since she was about an hour and a half late.i miss her when she cannot stay.

DMARXX

DMARXX

I am ok but I got extremely nervous because we had a major thunderstorm, and I am so afraid of them,I sat outside for awhile this morning it was hot and humid but an hour and a half is better then nothing i was sad because my best friend couldnt sit with me today.I kind of figured since she was about an hour and a half late.i miss her when she cannot stay.
I am afraid of thunderstorms too but what I do to not let them get to me is I put my headphones on and listen to the Quran(I'm a Muslim) but it really helps. Put something that calms you down and brings you to your happy place it works miracles. I dont know your friend but she is trying her best to be with you as much as possible but if you ever feel lonely you can talk to me. Im here and im a good listener:)

C

Carol1952

I just went and laid down and put my radio on.I think it is safer then having the tv on. Boy did it ever get dark in here. Sometimes when i feel like crap I invision myself down at LOrd's Pointe it is a nice beach,my dad and i use to go fishing every single morning about 6am while my mom stayed behind she had sea sickness.Both of my parents are gone now,I miss them so much.It would have been my mom's 93 birthday yesterday had she lived.She had lost her will to live after my dad died.Cant say I blame her I lost my husband when he was only 51 he had Parkensons and congestive heart failure.He died right in front of me . Anyway my favorite place is the beach. I use to go there just about every day.I loved to swim. This is a funny story one time my aunt and uncle rented our cottage my cousin and i were fishing that night but the boat was tied up because at high tide the fish would come in anyway on the way home we saw a skunk she was holding the fishing pole and i was holding the bucket and net we both headed for the steps and collided we tried to get up the stairs at the same time .My aunt was laughing so hard.JUst thought i woudl share a happy story. oh ya the net landed on top of her head.Whenever I think of the beach it just makes me happy. What do u like ? I think I am going to try to go to bed didnt sleep at all last night.So i did some knitting.I knit and crochet and the stuff i make i give to the needy at CHristmas time.That is my birthday.CHristmas Day.I love doing things for people.I hope I didnt bore you. Good night my friend.Talk to you soon. :D

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Sleep tight, Carol xxx

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

That's lovely! Thank you.

I shall take that as a good sleep talisman for tonight! xxx

DMARXX

DMARXX

I just went and laid down and put my radio on.I think it is safer then having the tv on. Boy did it ever get dark in here. Sometimes when i feel like crap I invision myself down at LOrd's Pointe it is a nice beach,my dad and i use to go fishing every single morning about 6am while my mom stayed behind she had sea sickness.Both of my parents are gone now,I miss them so much.It would have been my mom's 93 birthday yesterday had she lived.She had lost her will to live after my dad died.Cant say I blame her I lost my husband when he was only 51 he had Parkensons and congestive heart failure.He died right in front of me . Anyway my favorite place is the beach. I use to go there just about every day.I loved to swim. This is a funny story one time my aunt and uncle rented our cottage my cousin and i were fishing that night but the boat was tied up because at high tide the fish would come in anyway on the way home we saw a skunk she was holding the fishing pole and i was holding the bucket and net we both headed for the steps and collided we tried to get up the stairs at the same time .My aunt was laughing so hard.JUst thought i woudl share a happy story. oh ya the net landed on top of her head.Whenever I think of the beach it just makes me happy. What do u like ? I think I am going to try to go to bed didnt sleep at all last night.So i did some knitting.I knit and crochet and the stuff i make i give to the needy at CHristmas time.That is my birthday.CHristmas Day.I love doing things for people.I hope I didnt bore you. Good night my friend.Talk to you soon. :D
I hope you had a good sleep. I have a lot of happy memories that help me too. They give me hope so i can be happy in my life. I think about my life and my parents and siblings and my life events. I think about the happy times that were in the past and what could be in the future. That's just what keeps me going. I am also Muslim and I love my religion and that gives me a reason to live. It's just the going thru it alone that hits me. You didn't bore me. You give me the company i crave:) thank you.

C

Carol1952

That's lovely! Thank you.

I shall take that as a good sleep talisman for tonight! xxx
i know i dont draw all that good but i do puns as u can see. love you and sleep well my friend.

C

Carol1952

I hope you had a good sleep. I have a lot of happy memories that help me too. They give me hope so i can be happy in my life. I think about my life and my parents and siblings and my life events. I think about the happy times that were in the past and what could be in the future. That's just what keeps me going. I am also Muslim and I love my religion and that gives me a reason to live. It's just the going thru it alone that hits me. You didn't bore me. You give me the company i crave:) thank you.
I really enjoy talking to you. Both of my parents have passed away .Dont remember if I told u this or not,my mom was 91 when she died two years ago I cannot believe she has been gone for two year already and my dad died four years ago and i lost my brother about 14 years ago so the only family i got is my two children and two grandchildren Ryleigh Ann is 7 soon to be 8 inn NOv and Brayden who will be ten already in Oct, but I never get to see any of them,always to busy. That upsets me so much i think maybe my son doesnt want his children around me because of my mental illness's.I am catholic .I do believe in God and i pray at least twice a day sometimes more. I often talk to my mom and dad it is a good thing they dont answer me back i would really be put away.;):dance:

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

i know i dont draw all that good but i do puns as u can see. love you and sleep well my friend.
Loads of love right back at you, Carol. xxx

1593562630455.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anxiety Forum 7
T Anxiety Forum 3
R Anxiety Forum 1
DMARXX Anxiety Forum 17
C Anxiety Forum 17