• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I feel sick again.

Mariposa21

Mariposa21

At the beginning of the year, I struggled with Anorexia Nervosa. Without any help, I got over it and fought everything will be alright. Now I struggle with Binge ED. I feel weak and unable to do anything to help me not being obsessed about food and rising weight. I overeat and then feel sick and anxious but I can't stop it. I need some psychical support. Please tell me that I am not the only one person who struggles with this f*** issue and also tell me that I will be able to defeat it.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
At the beginning of the year, I struggled with Anorexia Nervosa. Without any help, I got over it and fought everything will be alright. Now I struggle with Binge ED. I feel weak and unable to do anything to help me not being obsessed about food and rising weight. I overeat and then feel sick and anxious but I can't stop it. I need some psychical support. Please tell me that I am not the only one person who struggles with this f*** issue and also tell me that I will be able to defeat it.
You aren't the only one sadly
You will be well again
I don't know very much about eating disorders but i do know that people recover
I have a friend who was diagnosed with bulimia when he was younger. He is over 40 now, and been well for many years.

Do you know where to find support? Sometimes it helps to talk to others going through this.
Are you depressed?
Do you think you need counselling?
Is life very stressful at the moment?

Sorry for the questions.

Avoiding stress and taking excellent care of yourself is essential staying well regardless of your diagnosis.

Mariposa21

Mariposa21

You aren't the only one sadly
You will be well again
I don't know very much about eating disorders but i do know that people recover
I have a friend who was diagnosed with bulimia when he was younger. He is over 40 now, and been well for many years.

Do you know where to find support? Sometimes it helps to talk to others going through this.
Are you depressed?
Do you think you need counselling?
Is life very stressful at the moment?

Sorry for the questions.

Avoiding stress and taking excellent care of yourself is essential staying well regardless of your diagnosis.
Honestly, I feel better now. I needed to get it out of me because I have never spoken about this with anybody. I'm scared of being judged by those who surround me. Thanks for your support. Yes, I know where to find help. I tried to write to a psychologist. Still expecting the answer. Sometimes I am depressed due to the difficult year (struggles in driving school, graduation from grammar school and joining the university) and of course the fails in the battle with EDs. I hope that when I get over this year I will also get over EDs and depressive foughts.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Honestly, I feel better now. I needed to get it out of me because I have never spoken about this with anybody. I'm scared of being judged by those who surround me. Thanks for your support. Yes, I know where to find help. I tried to write to a psychologist. Still expecting the answer. Sometimes I am depressed due to the difficult year (struggles in driving school, graduation from grammar school and joining the university) and of course the fails in the battle with EDs. I hope that when I get over this year I will also get over EDs and depressive foughts.
There are other people here who are going through the same as you, so hopefully they will write to you soon. There are members from all over the world so someone is always awake :)

Take very good care of yourself

J

Journey700

I battle with the same experience. I’ve battled with an eating disorder for years and recently developed a binging and purging pattern. Just don’t get too hard on yourself about the extra calories. Easier said than done and I’m still battling with it so I’ll definitely be following your journey.