i feel sad

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
and soon i will be without a CPN and i can't stress my aunt out so i will just have to keep it all locked inside and hurt myself :low:

Lilbubble

Lilbubble

:hug:

Changes are difficult to cope with and more so when you have other stresses to deal with as well but I hope you get a new CPN (think I recall that being the plan) who you manage to build a good relationship with soon.

I know it's not the same but you know you can get love and support here on the forum so please try not to keep everything bottle up inside xx

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
i have had 5 CPN'S over 20 years ,my curren CPN is away and they are only giving me a replacement for 3-6 months
it will be hard without a CPN but im coping with the thought
just glad i have this place
and thank you x

Lilbubble

Lilbubble

it will be hard without a CPN but im coping with the thought
Well you should be very proud of yourself coping without a support you've had in place for such a long time :respect:

As for posting too much, I don't think there is such a thing really, if it helps - post it !

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Lu,
You don't post to much, there isn't a limit. Please don't hurt yourself. I hope you get a replacement CPN and that your old one comes back.
Take care

Passionflower

Passionflower

Surely you will always have a cpn as you have a depot and they are the only ones who can do that.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
Surely you will always have a cpn as you have a depot and they are the only ones who can do that.
after the 6 months is up ,a CPN will come out-as they have been while CPN away and give me my depot but i won't be allowed to sit and talk with them ,they will jut give me my injection and leave x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Depression Forum 4
BetaMale Depression Forum 3
Michelle1 Depression Forum 5
I Depression Forum 10
wolram Depression Forum 5