• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I feel really strange about this.

cassandra36

cassandra36

I've posted a couple of times and haven't been on because I was spending alot of time with a woman who says she likes me. I have expressed before that I feel like a girl and a guy. This woman has dated mostly females and it seems almost too good to be true and you know what they say about that. My female personality is very introverted and she has been very present the last two days. Didn't dress any different but she was in the front. I think I hurt this woman's feelings by being withdrawn and not being the now moderately extrovert that I am. I will explain today to her. Looking for feedback or advice. She does know about my crossdressing and I told her about my other personality, she might not "believe " me and That's OK. Never thought I would ever have ananother relationship and it might be too soon.

cassandra36

cassandra36

I am aggressive and extroverted and have moderated by personality because I met my alter. I am taking it very slow, I have been going out and meeting a bunch of people and I might have over socialized and Cassandra needed a break? My foremost concern is the relationship between Cassandra and I. I hope this woman understands and is willing to wait. If not we really didn't lose anything. Thank you for the feedback: )