• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I feel really sad

D

Dazed & Confused

I don't know where to post this.

I feel really sad and I have been crying. I actually don't mind that I have been crying because most of the time I can't feel my emotions.

I think I cried because I'm lonely. I proper cried, like tears were running down my face and bubbles of snot were coming out of my nose. I haven't cried like that in ages.

Sometimes I just wish I had someone, a partner, to help me get through life. I don't want to be on my own anymore. It's too hard on my own. I wish I had someone to help me.

S

SadRainbow

Former member
I'm sorry you're sad and lonely 💗 People here care 🙂 I had a big cry last night too. Sending hugs.

D

Dazed & Confused

It's night time here. I'm about to have a shower.

F

Frankum35

I don't know where to post this.

I feel really sad and I have been crying. I actually don't mind that I have been crying because most of the time I can't feel my emotions.

I think I cried because I'm lonely. I proper cried, like tears were running down my face and bubbles of snot were coming out of my nose. I haven't cried like that in ages.

Sometimes I just wish I had someone, a partner, to help me get through life. I don't want to be on my own anymore. It's too hard on my own. I wish I had someone to help me.

I hope your day brightens up.

D

Dazed & Confused

I cried for a bit more and then I fell asleep. I still feel sad but I don't mind because most of the time I find it hard to feel my feelings. I slept for about 4 hours. I'm making myself a cup of tea.

C

Chainy

I cried for a bit more and then I fell asleep. I still feel sad but I don't mind because most of the time I find it hard to feel my feelings. I slept for about 4 hours. I'm making myself a cup of tea.
Never underestimate the healing power of a decent cuppa. Keep talking to us, we totally get it and can support you through. 💜

B

boblano

it's funny i felt that there was despite an illusion that the environment was peaceful and beautiful it really was anything except that. It makes a person depressed, and not know whats wrong possibly and then you feel like you're being unreasonable for feeling so sad when it doesn't match up with the world around. I've felt this way so many times but I've now remembered, my extended experiences in different locations, where I've felt what, and how to overcome a vague depression with seemingly no source.

I always feel so sad when the environment doesn't match up but some places it does, it's just as desolate outside and then actually I feel soooo much more sane

C

Chainy

it's funny i felt that there was despite an illusion that the environment was peaceful and beautiful it really was anything except that. It makes a person depressed, and not know whats wrong possibly and then you feel like you're being unreasonable for feeling so sad when it doesn't match up with the world around. I've felt this way so many times but I've now remembered, my extended experiences in different locations, where I've felt what, and how to overcome a vague depression with seemingly no source.

I always feel so sad when the environment doesn't match up but some places it does, it's just as desolate outside and then actually I feel soooo much more sane
Thank you, you’ve helped me even if by fault!💜

B

boblano

Thank you, you’ve helped me even if by fault!💜
I think the more it is desolate on the outside in a way it really helps. The internal vision has to be brought outside, and not the other way for as many things as possible, and honestly sometimes a person's eyes get so full with the internet. I know my eyes are really full oftentimes so I use my ears and try to read words because it's more about the idea and the vibes too. I don't want to keep looking at things anymore because I've already tried that too many times now

C

Chainy

I think the more it is desolate on the outside in a way it really helps. The internal vision has to be brought outside, and not the other way for as many things as possible, and honestly sometimes a person's eyes get so full with the internet. I know my eyes are really full oftentimes so I use my ears and try to read words because it's more about the idea and the vibes too. I don't want to keep looking at things anymore because I've already tried that too many times now
I realise this was probably not your intention but your wisdom is genuinely helping me through ♥️