• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I feel rather depressed today.

Blooming

Blooming

The corona lock down breaks me down! I feel lonely, sometimes panic, feeling that I have little worth and more. Just needed to tell!

MeAndMyDepression

MeAndMyDepression

The corona lockdown is taking a mental toll on so many people. I understand that you would feel lonely and panicky, but why would you feel you have little worth and more?

Blooming

Blooming

The corona lockdown is taking a mental toll on so many people. I understand that you would feel lonely and panicky, but why would you feel you have little worth and more?
Good question! I have several diseases that will make it more easy to die of corona if I am hit by the virus. So I have been isolated here in my apartment, had few visits because friends are in the risk groups as well. I feel that I have been alone for such a long time (since Marc 2020) that I sometimes has to search for the words in my head. I am retired, so no work, but I can still do some work online if I dare to do it, but am still not ready. I think the feeling of worthlessness comes because of few inputs, no feeling of belonging to the society any more, and a not so good physical health because of tendencies to ruminations (steels my time) and have been falling into a habit of doing nothing. I live in a part of world where the vaccination against corona goes very slowly. I had thought I would be vaccinated in this month, but now they do not promise any time. It may be in May, June or whenever ... I think this delay has contributes to my sadness and all that follows in it's path ...

Huckleberry

Huckleberry

Good question! I have several diseases that will make it more easy to die of corona if I am hit by the virus. So I have been isolated here in my apartment, had few visits because friends are in the risk groups as well. I feel that I have been alone for such a long time (since Marc 2020) that I sometimes has to search for the words in my head. I am retired, so no work, but I can still do some work online if I dare to do it, but am still not ready. I think the feeling of worthlessness comes because of few inputs, no feeling of belonging to the society any more, and a not so good physical health because of tendencies to ruminations (steels my time) and have been falling into a habit of doing nothing. I live in a part of world where the vaccination against corona goes very slowly. I had thought I would be vaccinated in this month, but now they do not promise any time. It may be in May, June or whenever ... I think this delay has contributes to my sadness and all that follows in it's path ...
Isolation is borderline if not complete torture. I have no advice to give but hope you get what you need

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R I feel like I lost it. Depression Forum 30
L Feel like it’s my own fault Depression Forum 9
M Feel So Awful Depression Forum 6
sagetea 123 I feel like I am going around in circles... Depression Forum 6
K Just feel like I need to share what’s in my head right now Depression Forum 7
R i feel like a degenerate Depression Forum 3
T Do you feel the modern world discourages novelty Depression Forum 8
L I Feel Like Lashing Out... Depression Forum 10
sirhamsy Today i feel so empty Depression Forum 2
Sendmetothevoid13 Do you ever feel like you're existing and not living? Depression Forum 37
K I feel very lost in general Depression Forum 11
ILikePancakes I Feel Like I shouldn't Get Help Depression Forum 3
B Feel like ending it Depression Forum 12
Amelia2020 Feel depressed about how distant and cold my family is Depression Forum 6
I Feel very depressed Depression Forum 21
P Feel so unloved Depression Forum 6
doexdeer Do you ever feel like Depression Forum 7
K How does it feel to say it out loud for the first time? Depression Forum 20
P I feel so useless and depressed because I can't drive Depression Forum 2
T I feel so guilty because of how apathetic/empty I am. Depression Forum 2
K Feel like i'm slowly giving up Depression Forum 3
ILikePancakes I Feel Sad Depression Forum 2
Sxzopen I feel lonely and I want to disappear Depression Forum 7
C When you just feel overwhelmed by it all Depression Forum 14
S To the people on here who make me feel pathetic. Depression Forum 48
J Theres so much and I feel alone Depression Forum 8
ILikePancakes I feel so sad :( Depression Forum 3
G Does Anyone Else Feel Like This.. Depression Forum 9
A I want to be alone, just do not want to feel lonely. Depression Forum 5
N Just want to feel something Depression Forum 6
7 I feel like nothing is worth living anymore Depression Forum 14
L I feel like wanting anyone to love me would be such a burden to them Depression Forum 5
Signofthetimes Do you feel sorry for things constantly? Depression Forum 17
P I Feel Like I Don't Have Almost None Happiness Hormones Left In Me Depression Forum 12
F Anybody else just feel like they're existing? Depression Forum 12
L I feel completely lost and panicking! Depression Forum 2
B I feel like I would be better off dead Depression Forum 11
Fairy Lucretia i feel a bit left out x Depression Forum 16
L does anyone feel they are going through the day like floating soul? Depression Forum 31
S Everyone makes me feel worthless, especially mom. Maybe I am. Depression Forum 12
Fairy Lucretia i don't feel well Depression Forum 9
S I Feel Like A Ghost Depression Forum 8
O I cant feel anything and i cant tell anyone. Depression Forum 47
L How would you feel or react to this...? Depression Forum 3
H A feel like im lossing my life away. Depression Forum 6
Hardknocks88 feel like doing nothing. Depression Forum 5
S No one has ever loved me in a way that made me feel loved Depression Forum 10
S I think I am rotting inside. I am contemplating calling my psychiatrist, but feel like it's pointless Depression Forum 4
K I feel like I'm lost in life Depression Forum 12
L I feel like im stuck Depression Forum 12