• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I feel..... nothing

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
Yet again I'm in the big black hole. I'm not suicidal at the moment but I just feel nothing, I don't want to talk to anyone or see anyone, I just want to curl up under my duvet until I feel better. I've not even had the energy to post on here so if its seems I've been ignoring anyone I'm sorry. I know I've been herre before and I know its always passed but I can't help thinking what if it doesn't, I'm scared its always going to be like this.
I know I sound self pitying and tbh at the moment thats exactly what I am.:unsure:

A

Ainsworth

aww matey

if you need any support just let us know, if you cant talk then thats fine, just remember your missed and cared about very much on here :hug:

sallyG

sallyG

im sorry to hear how your feeling..take some time out and be kind to yourself...i know exactly how your feeling right now as im feeling it too...cant be bothered with anything dont want to see anyone..everything is a struggle.Just know that we are thinking of you and wishing you well again soon.x

J

jamesdean

I'm here for you always unlucky let me know if I can help, I will get a fight to come n see you if you like. take care JD

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
Thanks so much all of you, it means a lot to me.:hug:

A

Ainsworth

hey matey, remember this.......

in a cockney accent, made me smile ;)

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WlBiLNN1NhQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WlBiLNN1NhQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
Thanks Tannith, I think its been a shitty start of the year for lots of people. And the songs quite right, lifes a load of shit when you look at it!! Cheers UnRxx

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
Right thats enough distractions for one day. Thanks everyone for trying to make me feel better, you really are a lovely bunch of people. Thank you for supporting me xxxxxxxx:hug::hug: