• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I feel like there s something seriously wrong with me

A

A1l2a3a4

I am unable to feel compation or love . It s like anger and sadness are the only emotions i know. But it s crazy how good i am at faking it. Like no one could tell. But that mask kind of wear off at home. Like my parents can kind off tell. But everytime i manage to make them forget about it. To be honnest i only care about myself like i don t think i ll mind being alone it s like everyone in my life don t even matter .what s wrong with me ?

A

A1l2a3a4

how long have you had problems feeling anything other than anger and sadness? :hug1:
For as long as i remember. I just learned how to fake other feelings. Like i do feel joy and stuff but in a very small amount so when i m around people i always exaggerate it to seem normal . Also in middle school i had been called a robot because they said that my face was always emotionless and that i looked dead inside when i talked to someone so i always practiced and observed other people how they talk their body language how they react kn certain situations and i try to do the same

A

A1l2a3a4

For as long as i remember. I just learned how to fake other feelings. Like i do feel joy and stuff but in a very small amount so when i m around people i always exaggerate it to seem normal . Also in middle school i had been called a robot because they said that my face was always emotionless and that i looked dead inside when i talked to someone so i always practiced and observed other people how they talk their body language how they react kn certain situations and i try to do the same
I always taught that it was normal but now that i m talking about it i realised that it s not at all like is there anyone with this problem ?

T

treasurebox

It will be good to add music to your life. Listen to good, motivationsl and uplifting songs on youtube or online. It will enrich your emotions.

M

ManDss

Its like hard to say whats going on with you.

Just take a time to analize yourself.

If you feel anger and sad its understandable. Not all people can have good feelings.

If u had problems with the people surrounds you its understandable u dont care about them.

Just try to think whats better from you.

Maybe u have bad feelings to the people u know. But remember not all people is like that, and think that in the future u can meet people u really like.

Again, think in yourself and how to make ur life good, just that.

T

toto

Hiding emotions is a great quality. My opinion is that all emotions arise artificially. That all people watch others react and copy like parrots. At the time, my mother used to tell me "I hope you're not as cold as your grandmother", later I developed super sensitivity to the point of psychosis.