• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I feel like my problems are being minimized by my doctors...

J

johnredden92

I went to the hospital tonight and I was sent home with a tiny pill. I was pretty upset and was tearing up. I feel like i haven't been saying enough for them to get to the heart of the problem.

Julzeebub

Julzeebub

I went to the hospital tonight and I was sent home with a tiny pill. I was pretty upset and was tearing up. I feel like i haven't been saying enough for them to get to the heart of the problem.
Hmmmmm........ Do you want to tell me just what it is that you haven't been saying enough?

Catty5

Catty5

Hello
I’m sorry you felt that way.
I write down things that I want to say to a psych since my brain isn’t working well due to my depression. It helps.

P

Purpleplum

That's what those in the medical field do. They're right- brained types...scientific. They're pretty much useful because they can write scripts. If you want to talk about things, you should get a counselor. They are a totally different type who can relate to feelings.

Julzeebub

Julzeebub

Hello
I’m sorry you felt that way.
I write down things that I want to say to a psych since my brain isn’t working well due to my depression. It helps.
I do that too! It's really helpful because I can't communicate properly all the time. I love this advice!!!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T I feel depressed. My mental problems are stopping me from living Mental Health Experiences 1
T I feel like shit even though i don't have real problems Mental Health Experiences 22
M What to do to feel more connected to people Mental Health Experiences 4
wraziel I feel as a farce Mental Health Experiences 3
argella Feel very sick Mental Health Experiences 2
A I feel utterly useless Mental Health Experiences 7
wraziel Embrace when you feel better. Mental Health Experiences 2
Tawny How to feel your feelings Mental Health Experiences 6
W i feel so numb Mental Health Experiences 1
Fairy Fountain I still feel awful because of people who bullied me. Mental Health Experiences 27
Blue Opal I feel like I don't belong anywhere Mental Health Experiences 18
W i feel very disconnected from everything and everyone... Mental Health Experiences 4
N I feel empty Mental Health Experiences 11
P I hate feeling less, I hate overthinking, I dont feel enough why if I have everything ???? 2020 woke me up I have issues Mental Health Experiences 2
S Feel like my head doesnt want me to win Mental Health Experiences 9
R I feel horrible that I have to be the daughter and my brother is superior to me! Mental Health Experiences 15
A Why can’t I feel anything? Mental Health Experiences 3
F Is there a song that you feel is your life story? Mental Health Experiences 17
Topcat What do you do when you feel you can't cope? Mental Health Experiences 16
R Why is it that anytime somebody wants to end their life they get punished, made to feel even worse and alienated? Mental Health Experiences 14
E Hi everyone, If you'd like to talk about something please feel free to talk here. Mental Health Experiences 2
wraziel I feel better... Mental Health Experiences 3
S I feel this is it. Mental Health Experiences 1
T Feel very frustrated right now: My father suggested me to have my brain "zapped" to become "normal" Mental Health Experiences 5
O I feel so guilty Mental Health Experiences 2
S I don't feel like we make enough noise. Mental Health Experiences 7
UpnDwn1978 Do you feel belittled by your friends Mental Health Experiences 4
Shana09 I feel so irritable, like I want to lash out and I don't know what to do Mental Health Experiences 15
T Feel like killing myself Mental Health Experiences 10
S Always feel rushed? Mental Health Experiences 2
R I feel complete despair!!! Mental Health Experiences 9
8 Do we ever feel we will win this fight? Mental Health Experiences 5
LORD BURT Do you feel - I can't change, I am doing the best I can Mental Health Experiences 6
L I feel like a terrible person Mental Health Experiences 17
7920NewbridgeCovina To feel everything or nothing.. Mental Health Experiences 3
jajingna Ever feel like it's your own fault.. Mental Health Experiences 4
C I don't know if I'm normal , does everyone behave/feel the same? Mental Health Experiences 2
L I take 1mg of Klonopin a day but feel nothing? Mental Health Experiences 2
maggie0123 I feel mentally retarded Mental Health Experiences 2
C I feel so stuck in my life so confused and lonely Mental Health Experiences 6
blog15 i feel despised- Are people boycoting my posts? Mental Health Experiences 22
H When in your life did you feel most isolated? Mental Health Experiences 12
B Why does it feel like Stupidity is a "Badge of Honor" Mental Health Experiences 1
Memememememememe I feel like everyone hates me Mental Health Experiences 35
H Will I ever feel "normal" again? Mental Health Experiences 2
B Ever feel like such a screw-Up Mental Health Experiences 3
H Feel very lonely Mental Health Experiences 8
B Feel Traumatized by bad things happening? Mental Health Experiences 8
K I don't know if I'm unwell or if what I feel is normal.. Mental Health Experiences 2
Annelis I feel like I'm the worst... Mental Health Experiences 9