I feel like it’s just a matter of time

K

KitKat90

I get this feeling like cold water running on the right side of my chest. I also get this pins and needles feeling all over my body, face and head. My head burns and my ears ring. I get tried easily. I feel like my time is running out. Some days are worse than others. It has been going on for over a year. I can’t leave my home and don’t have a lot of faith in doctors. I don’t have anyone to really help me. I’m slowly cleaning out my home and getting things in order. I know this sound weird. Is it anxiety, heart, spine or nerves miss firing? I don’t know. I’m afraid to go to the doctor and be told nothing is wrong or something is and I freak out. Can anyone relate to my symptoms?

S

sallimae76

I am so sorry. Know that I understand your pain, although I do not have your exact symptoms. I wish I could cure us all, and wisk us away to a happy paradise.

K

KitKat90

Thank you Salli. A cure and a happy paradise would be a blessing too us all. It gets so exhausting dealing with all these symptoms everyday.

L

Lunar Lady

HI KitKat

I'm so sorry you're living through these symptoms all the time.

Have you had whiplash/any sort of neck trauma recently? Or major dental work?

I'm asking because this sounds to me like nerve pain - particularly the icy sensation and pins and needles - and tinnitus can be brought on by a nerve being jarred through dental work or neck injury. Just a thought....:hug:

K

KitKat90

I haven’t had any recent injury but I have been in a few car wrecks earlier in my life. One was pretty bad and I had to go through therapy for almost a year.
It sounds possible it could be from previous damage to my neck the symptoms seem to get worse as time goes on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Justafriend95 Self Harm Forum 11
Meet me in the dark Self Harm Forum 2
Urban Hermit Self Harm Forum 12
PinkCandyFloss Self Harm Forum 4
K Self Harm Forum 1