• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

i feel like im surrounded by a bunch of monsters

M

Misssad1111

just feels like people in the world are very cruel and conniving. almost like monsters, i don't want to be let out and deal with them, it will be so difficult. they are scary and like snakes

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

hey newbie!! can you describe whats going on in your mind whilke your having these delusions?

M

Misssad1111

like i just see myself as a mouse stuck in a shoebox with a snake that chokes the life out of me. they are much, much, much stronger people than I

M

morty2

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:hug:
Well lately ive been thinking this also,,but see there is good aswell. Good people are still on the earth though nastiness and double dealing seems to have tried to take over.
Try to associate with good people,ditch ones that are not. Surround yourself with kind friends if you can and dont give up. Im not going to, and im not going to let you either.:hug:

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

yes absolutely mahh.. have yourself no disignated to any explanation just allow mind ti idle.. have not your mind that way let it be free ma...

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

careful what you think like... because if you feel yourself slip into that thought pattern is where u hve a delusion. do not overwehelm..

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

if you feel payyerns of such get up, stretch take walk.. if you stick to it these thought patterns wont return..

OCDguy

OCDguy

just feels like people in the world are very cruel and conniving. almost like monsters, i don't want to be let out and deal with them, it will be so difficult. they are scary and like snakes
Hi there, it sounds like you have gone through a bad experience, or a series of bad experiences... Would you mind sharing with us, some of what has happend? :hug:

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

you must watch your patterns of thought..and try to realize which type of thought patern triggers it. next time it happens.

C

Comorbidity

If you stick to safe environments, environments in which people are relaxed, are maybe a little 'up' for neurotypical and have no cause or perceived need to display the increasingly appallingly 'society' behaviour the vast majority of people do, you might feel better

F

Fancyharm

I know how you feel. I've recently been in a situation where I've had someone lie when there's not even any needd to!!!!! Basically lied for the hell of it.

It just makes you sick.

T

TruthPhoenix

I have felt like that a lot. The sad fact is that no matter how much you want to think positive, there are a lot of selfish people out there who don't care about anyone but themselves. Simple fact that exists and that is not going to change. BUT, as others have said here, good people do still exist in the world. I've observed a fact over my life that is quite astounding: evil is louder than good. This is why we see so much hate and despair in the world. Evil people shout louder and complain louder and boast louder. You will find that the good people and the good things in life are often quiet (but not always). Quieter may be the better word. Think about it: nature trees and animals and such don't usually make a lot of noise, there are a lot of quiet ideas and hobbies that don't require a lot of noise. But selfish people who want what they want and they want it now, they are loud! They are intrusive! They butt in to get their way! So, because of this it appears that the world may be a horrible place because most of the noise is from negative sources. You will find if you look hard enough that the good things still exist and that they are stronger, just not as loud. Try to look in trusted places for good things. I would recommend a therapist to help guide you to them if you don't know where to look. And always remember to test the waters and don't just trust blindly. Make someone prove they are trustworthy before you trust them, and never deal out trust all at once. Make it a slow process. Anyone who is truly trustworthy won't mind that it takes a long time to develop something like that. Good is more powerful than evil. That's why it is quiet. It doesn't require so much noise to be powerful.

F

Fancyharm

TruthPhoenix, that is so refreshing to read your last post, thank you. And I am so grateful to read about your comments regarding things being 'loud'.

Attention seekers really do get on my nerves. I am fully understanding towards people that need attention on a genuine level. But attention seekers, no, can't stand them and unfortunately I live with one. His whole family are the same, they even keep breeding just for their own gain. Awful.

I fight back at the attention seeker I live with now. And thankfully it's working (at the moment).

Thank you again for your post TP, and Missaddd11111, thank you for starting the thread, I hope you continue to post and discuss your feelings.