• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I feel like I'm losing my best friend. :(

B

Becky Breakdown

I've withdrawn into myself recently. I know she wants to be there for me, but I can't help but push her away.
Our friendship group sort of split up (although we're all still friends) so I hardly get to see her in school anymore and when I do get to talk to her I never know what to say. :(
We walk home together, but it's usually with my other friend and I feel really left out because they always joke about sex / rape / paedophillia and stuff that I just don't find funny anymore. I end up walking ahead on my own because of it, but I just don't want them to think I don't like them anymore. :unsure:
I've never really been a talkative person but there are gaping silences between us now.

What can I do?

dib4uk

dib4uk

Hi there,

Its a hard thing when you're in the process of lossing a friend even a good friend, but sometimes when you look back on it its really is forl the best. I know that it hurts right about now and you probably dont want to talk to anyone about it which is fine.

I guess all i can offer in the form of support is that in time the pain will go away, and you never know whats around the corner you might meet other people who in time will become good friends with you.

Keep your spirits up!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M People 8
PsychoBumby93 People 2
L People 5
E People 9
M People 6