• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I feel like im doing everything wrong

I

Indiana guy

Im currently 19 i just cut communication with my dad who was abusive I feel like it was generally good thing but I also lost my support which was my siblings don't talk to most of my family I don't have a car or driver's license and I feel like I'm doing everything wrong every job I've ever had has made me miserable and I'm probably about to lose the one I have right now i don't know what to do i don't know who to be i don't know how to be i dont have anything to look forward all i do is work is go home my main/ really only fullfilling hobby is music and i love it but i want to do more with it than just play and release songs i made in my bedroom i feel like im wasting my life

T

treasurebox

It is okay to make mistakes. Mistakes do not define you. Soon you will find yourself doing what is right. Believe in yourself and in what you can do. Keep on trying. Keep on believing that everything will be alright. Replace negative thoughts with good and positive thoughts like you can do better in your job. Say to yourself, "I can do this. I can do better in this job. I will be better. I will be successful."