I feel like I’m going crazy

C

crazybutcute

Hi all, I’m hoping this is in the right forum and makes sense but I need to just try and figure out what’s going on before I go mad.
I’ve suffered with depression and anxiety from a young age and over the years I’ve tried multiple things to handle it. However there’s always been a running joke that I’ve 2 personalities. My evil twin if you say and we named her Poppy. Now this was nothing serious meant by it but a way of coping with my mood swings and when I snap. However I’ve always had this little voice in my head and she’s not nice at all but over the last few months she’s got louder and more vicious to the point where it’s affecting my friendships because I’m just being horrible. Not necessarily out loud but in my head. This voice doesn’t want them to be happy, putting them down, degrading them , is constantly finding faults and is everything I am not. Wishes they don’t get prospected jobs or to get pregnant for example - my husband and I have been trying for over 2 years and it’s taken it’s toll also when I’m alone I just feel so out of it. Like alternate dimension and ugh I don’t even know what to say I’m just so confused and I can’t cope with this person I’m becoming

J

Jules5

No Fears, You sound young and maybe realizing things do not always go the way you think they should.
I would say instead of looking at others hopes to focus on your own.

If you are going to bring a child into the world it will happen.
To bring happiness to yourself you need to be happy for those around you.

I can tell you are a caring person just maybe a little impatient.

I have 4 grown children and yes I would love to have another-but This is not possible for me at my age.

What I am trying to say is be happy with yourself no matter what comes your way or other peoples way.

Bizzarebitrary

Bizzarebitrary

Hi and welcome to the forums. I hope you'll find the community to be helpful and supportive. I'm sorry to hear that you're in distress at the moment.

I’ve suffered with depression and anxiety from a young age and over the years I’ve tried multiple things to handle it.
Specifically, what have you done/tried to handle it in the past and what are you doing now?

When was the last time you visited your doctor to discuss the symptoms you described here?

What was the diagnosis for your conditions?

What medication has been prescribed for your conditions?

Are you taking your medication? Is it effective in treating symptoms?

Are you visiting a counselor or therapist? How is that going?

Thank you for sharing with us I hope we can be supportive.

J

Jules5

In my opinion you are just going through some stress right now. Do not let it be permenant. As the preceding post says seek therapy if have not already somethings can be so simple.

S

steve1953

Hi i'm 65 years old physically fit mentally 'very strong' but probably old enough to be your grandad so if its ok i'll call you cute, not the crazy bit because your NOT!

Cute, your professionals that you may have seen only know what they know like science and scientists and they won't believe anything else unless its a fact and can be proven... I have a different approach I know stuff with my research and personal things gone on in my head over recent years, and how I sorted it. I went through a time 2 years ago when I was seeing faces when meditating, ugly little buggers, you hear a voice. faces have been removed now by the way. I will explain tomorrow how fast energy travels, it makes the speed of light at 160,000 miles per second seem like a snail...

If I told you my faces and your voices are NOT in your head but a signal like an advanced phone that could send a signal from another galaxy and you're picking up on it would that make you feel better or worse?

We'll leave it until a few days let any professionals have their say before I start to explain my theories, I make 'no promises' but am confident we give it a go, nothing lost but everything to possibly gain once annoying voice is removed.

I consider myself partly psychic as in I see images over recent years - so balls in your court, either my way or stick to the professionals.

Steve.

J

Jules5

Steve you are just like my best friend in the world. You sound much stronger than I and as strong as my friend. I never really get what she is saying to me about all this extra phenomenia things. I do believe her however as she is bright, smart and intelligent. I just never fit in to this whelm of thinking. But I do believe it is true-Quatum Physics proves this.
If you repeat something over and over again it becomes truth. Might take a million or a trillion try's but it will occur.

F

Fallingfromthetop

Just my theory. I think if we bottle our true selves in, or they get repressed at young age by parents. It will eventually try and come out, the longer the repression goes and the longer we lived in a construct the worse it will be when it comes out. What makes me think this is how your parents named (or whoever else) your unwanted behavior as an evil persona, when probably its natural reaction to wrongs you faced. I think you need to let some steam out, you are probably real angry and fed up with a lot of things you do not even realize. Go find a punching bag, get some boxing gloves on, and start let out a few times a week. Try let thoughts of wrongs and shit come out at these times and punch them in the face, add this other person poppy to them that someone else created for you (you say we, but no one else should call you names like that, you should wear all your names with pride) and told was in you cause its not real either, its a construct to control parts of you this person or persons do not like. I think you have a lot of anger that needs to come out and doing it physical works for start. In the long run you need to develop the ability to actually be angry and sad and tell people around you that you are hurting. That person is you but its a part of you bottled in for a loooong time so now its volatile. You need to let it out on controlled fashion and then make peace with it. Create a new person, the one you really wanna be and strive to become this person. Small steps, many fails but eventually with continuous effort you will get there.