• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I feel like a total failure to everyone.

D

Darkenedangel1993

Hi guys, at this present moment in life I have nobody I can talk to that doesn't have a biased oppinion. I'm angry and sad.. I can't stop crying and lost so many friends by now. Sometimes I wish I could start my life over as everything going on right now is overwhelming, I'm overweight, emotionally unstable and trying to steady up desperately. Nobody talks to me or if they do they always seem too busy to even spend a minute to have conversation. They know how I feel.. I've told them. I just wish I could be loved for who I am. Suffering from social anxiety and dyspraxia makes me feel even worse as I'm highly sensitive. Can I please have some advice? I honestly feel like I could end my life I'm so fed up.. :sorry:

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

if it helps I don't feel that great either.

G

glimmerofhope

I couldn't relate to you any more in this exact moment. I feel exactly the same and it feels like I don't have a single person in the whole world to talk to that understands. My doctor is away on vacation which makes things so much worse. I hear you!!!!

C

carriebrown

when I am feeling down I pray. I speak to Jesus and tell Him things right from my heart. I keep doing that until I feel peace.

rubyrose

rubyrose

First, hello and welcome. Second, I'm really sorry you feel like this. Third, you are not alone. At times I wish I could start my life over as well. I feel like a huge disappointment. I also struggle with social anxiety and it gets pretty severe for me. I'm constantly hiding from people. I am highly sensitive as well. Always have been. I have no friends outside the internet. It's good you've told people how you feel. Better than bottling things up, I'd say. It may seem like no one cares, but I care. There are caring people here. I genuinely hope you feel better about things soon.