• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I feel like a joke

B

BornGone

Do you someties get the feeling that your whole existence is just a joke or big fucking mistake?

I got no good traits or any qualities. I am ugly, anxious, weak, not fun to be around,sadly not smart enough to get anywhere in life but at the same time not stupid enough to be happy .

There is nothing about me, that would make me appear likeable in any form.

I am just there to be a stepping stone for others. Thats probably the only way I deserve to be treated.
My life has just been shit for fucking 21 years and I dont believe there will be anything better for me in the future too.

Talina

Talina

Forum Safety Team
I always would think like that before but it was just because my mom would often tell me I was a big mistake when I got bad grades. So it was something that haunted me more and I totally believed it.

Negative thoughts take over really easily, myself have a hard time seeing anything positive traits in myself. But the people around me can often see the better side of me than what I can do. I also think I’m ugly, I totally hate my appearance and could keep on nitpicking on many things with myself. But that’s just my low self-worth and self-esteem talking.

No one deserve to be a stepping stone for another person. For me my turning point was when I got my bunnies, which have made me want to change more and try to stand on my own legs.

Myself have no idea what my future will be, I just go with goals and I can only guess how a year in the future will be. I never think that far a head with my life, otherwise my negative thoughts would kick in.

You are still young and can make a change, or at least try to change. Even though when we are in early twenties can feel like it’s not a lot of time. At least that is what I feel sometimes 😅

B

BornGone

I always would think like that before but it was just because my mom would often tell me I was a big mistake when I got bad grades. So it was something that haunted me more and I totally believed it.

Negative thoughts take over really easily, myself have a hard time seeing anything positive traits in myself. But the people around me can often see the better side of me than what I can do. I also think I’m ugly, I totally hate my appearance and could keep on nitpicking on many things with myself. But that’s just my low self-worth and self-esteem talking.

No one deserve to be a stepping stone for another person. For me my turning point was when I got my bunnies, which have made me want to change more and try to stand on my own legs.

Myself have no idea what my future will be, I just go with goals and I can only guess how a year in the future will be. I never think that far a head with my life, otherwise my negative thoughts would kick in.

You are still young and can make a change, or at least try to change. Even though when we are in early twenties can feel like it’s not a lot of time. At least that is what I feel sometimes 😅
I can't dismiss my negative thoughts. They are always present or triggered when hearing a bad remark about myself. just a wierd look from another person is enough.
Maybe the few hours of sleep and long train rides shook me up a bit more than usual so probably not the best day for me to write in this forum.
Still thanks for the answer😃