• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I feel like a issue.

memeLRXDD

memeLRXDD

I mean, do anyone feel like everything you say or do
Is a Problem to everyone?
It don't have to be a problem but it still is.
I try to discuss something with my family, I'm a Problem
I'm discussing something with my husband & tell him what I really meant if I explaining something
I'm "justifying" everything. Which gets me emotionally flustered because I'm tired of being told that over & Over. & that's never my intention. I feel effortless because when I'm on the ship with everyone tryna be the Happy Spirit nobody sees. But as soon I start to feel emotional it's a Big problem. How to deal with this? I'm struggling with my emotions TERRIBLY because I could've never expressed how I felt to my parents growing up. it affects me in everything. Everytime if I'm just tryna speak to my husband & he keeps telling me how I am when I'm not, it gets me teary eyed. I feel really FED up. Is like I cant control the urge to cry. Sometimes I feel like I don't even want to speak again. If I decide to Channel out my energy into pen & Paper my husband says I'm Childish & that pisses him off. Like I don't know how to feel anymore. I feel like I'm bound to listen to EVERYONE & not have a Independent view for myself.😪😪 it is always seen as "I'm just a point prover" when that is not/never, Again, I'm saying it, my intentions. Anyone feels the same?😔

JessisMe

JessisMe

I don’t have the same situation but I sympathize with your condition. I can see where it would be extremely frustrating and incredibly demoralizing to have your thoughts questioned and criticized all the time. I can imagine it would take a huge toll on your self esteem and self confidence eventually. Have you tried talking with your husband and the others about how their critical behavior towards you makes you feel? If you did what did they say?

Blooming

Blooming

I don't have it that way, but I am able to understand how it must feel for you. This must be very frustrating! I don't know how it is in Trinidad, if it is easy to make an appointment with a psychologist or not. I would have asked for appointments with a psycologist if I were in your shoes. If you cannot find one, many people think it is helpful to have counselling online. You need to be understood by somebody. If you are lucky your husband will be invited into therapy when the therapist has understood your situation. It is possible that he does not understand how you feel. In a safe environment (at the therapist's office) it may be easyer to make your points. In family therapy or couple-coaching people learn how to solve problems, how to relate to each other and how to take care. I hope this situation will turn out well for both you and your husband.

M

ManDss

Maybe you are not the problem, maybe they are the issue, they make a big mess of little things.
Take this in count.

P

Prycejosh1987

Sorry to hear that, you have a husband that seems to care about you. Maybe hes calling you childish because your giving paper the attention he deserves. Talk to him and invest in communication with your husband. Good luck.