I feel in some small way one third

D

DyingUpInHere

Of my problem has at least been addressed. GABA at around 250-500 mg seems to have replaced benzodiazepines as a way for me to peacefully fall asleep and stay asleep. I wish I'd had this occur to me a long time ago. I still want to take drugs. But I don't feel that I need to anymore. I don't wake up with an awful inflamed and hungover feeling. My nasal passages and throat don't hurt or feel like they need to be cleared. I do keep having bizarre and vivid dreams. First, I was floating down a usually busy street and naked of course and I felt something attacking my backside. I looked back and saw two vampires biting me the way a cat would play with catnip. Now, last night I dreamed I was watching an investigation into a haunting but I was in it. It scared the shit out of me. I saw a suicide in the dream right outside the living room window of the house inspired by the demon. I saw a tape recorder in the basement that it had put there [stolen] to listen to evidence of its own haunting. I pleaded with psychic investigators to recognize my fear and horror at the situation I was living in and to see my tears and cry as well but they didn't care about the suicide. I saw a grandmother accosted by the demon while she was alone. It drove her into a state of catatonia. I feel sick to my stomach right now. I wish I had Ambien to go back to sleep. And worst of all, the Evil from next door is creeping into my home. They were here all evening yesterday. Laughing and shrieking. And shouting. Right in the apartment underneath me. I don't know what I'm going to do if they keep coming back day after day. Late at night like that. It made me feel like I was in prison in my own home. A prison that they'd constructed.

D

DyingUpInHere

I wish I could go back to sleep but I can't stop wondering what they're going to do today. This is my home but I feel like Ripley entering the nest.