• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

i feel depressed i feel like im a waste of air

T

tom122727

i feel like i am worthless i cant get a gf cause im boring to girls and that im not good enough i feel like i shouldn't be existing no girl ever wants me truly girls just lie to me or pretand i dont wanna be alive nowone ever wants me

F

Frankum35

i feel like i am worthless i cant get a gf cause im boring to girls and that im not good enough i feel like i shouldn't be existing no girl ever wants me truly girls just lie to me or pretand i dont wanna be alive nowone ever wants me
I think you should work on yourself. Seek help if you need. Then focus on finding a gf. Just my 2 cents. Feel better soon. This forum is a warm place to be.

T

tom122727

even if i did a girl wouldnt like me ever i feel like i get bullied or hated on for being myself

2Much2Feel

Hey, @tom122727, sorry you are feeling this bad. It's been a few months, but have felt the feelings. A lot of us can relate, and people here do want to help you pull through this. It feels so hopeless at times, I know, and I hope you can continue to talk here and feel the support. Are you seeing anyone professionally for help with this? xx

2Much2Feel

If you're feeling like you want to die, it's important to tell someone.

Help and support are available right now. You do not have to struggle with difficult feelings alone.

Phone a helpline

These free helplines are there to help when you're feeling down or desperate.

You can also call these helplines for advice if you’re worried about someone else.

In the UK and Ireland, call the Samaritans on 116123.
In the US, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline ion 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, call the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, call Lifeline on 131114.
In New Zealand, call Need to Talk on 1737 or 080017371737.
For other countries please visit this list of crisis helplines.

Emergency help

If you are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111 or call the international emergency number of 112).

Please do seek help as soon as possible.

Tawny

Tawny

Staff member
Forum Guide

You are good enough, you just haven't found the right girl for you yet.

Are you thinking of ending your life or expressing how bad you are feeling?

Life is hard but we have to keep going. There are so many good times ahead of you.

What makes you happy in life?

You want a girlfriend one day soon. Covid must have made that much more difficult.

Do you have friends or family who care about you?

T

tom122727

ive been lonely and i do feel like ending my life cause ik that i will be alone forever cause every girl makes me feel like im invisible .

2Much2Feel

ive just self harmed
Please let us know you're ok. definitely thinking of you. What you're going through is the worst, and just don't feel alone. reach out, please. xx

T

tom122727

im ok kind of since im feeling really worthless in this world a sense that i dont belong in .living in this world

2Much2Feel

im ok kind of since im feeling really worthless in this world a sense that i dont belong in .living in this world
Well, not harming yourself is an accomplishment. I know it's not easy sometimes to not do. Are you finding the forum helpful at all? I hope today is a better day for you. xx