• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I feel dead from depression

D

dewey

I feel so awful and don't know what to do.

Truly at a low low low.
This is both BPD and depression together, I don't know. I can't move cause I feel so paralysed

Everything feels pointless.

L

Leggyane

Hi Dewey, sorry to hear you so unwell. Maybe you should get in touch with your gp x

D

dewey

Hi Dewey, sorry to hear you so unwell. Maybe you should get in touch with your gp x
Well meaning suggestion,
but my GP does absolutely nothing and talking to them does absolutely nothing for me. Especially as it is a different person every time you call. And I don't feel anything from them that helps.

D

dewey

I'll probably fall asleep soon at least.

L

Leggyane

Sometimes it feels like nothing going to help. But just maybe you will get the help you need this time. Its horrible getting different doctors. Hang in there.

D

dewey

Sometimes it feels like nothing going to help. But just maybe you will get the help you need this time. Its horrible getting different doctors. Hang in there.
honestly have you seen the NHS in the UK? Going to the GP is going to do nothing.
I've even been to A&E 4 times in the past few months, and even they just discharged and sent me home without support.

The NHS at least gave me an assessment a few weeks ago, but I had to wait half a year for that assessment. And after that you can either be declined for treatment or have to wait up to a year.

L

Leggyane

I know it's bad.

S

SadRainbow

Former member
Did anything in particular happen today to get you so down?

D

dewey

Did anything in particular happen today to get you so down?
No, I just live with severe depression and bpd, always have done. It's just my reality. Nothing in particular happened today, or any particular day. It's just a long life of failures and disappointments and loneliness

F

Frankum35

I feel so awful and don't know what to do.

Truly at a low low low.
This is both BPD and depression together, I don't know. I can't move cause I feel so paralysed

Everything feels pointless.

I am sorry about you feeling that way. Keep seeking help until you find the right. Is the thing we can do.
Hugs