• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

i feel broken

W

wasteman420

my executive functioning is so bad i can't get anyhting done even though i know how much stuff i need to do and i WANT to just get on with it but my shitfuck of a brain refuses to send the signal to actually get up and do it.

It's so frustrating, im moving back to my parents in two weeks and ive still packed absolutetly nothing and i need to get a courier service to collect my stuff but i cant book it in until its packed and bc im moving overseas my flights booked already and i cant afford to cancel and have to rebook & i'm struggling so much i dont know where to begin. All i'm physically capable of right now is sitting in bed dissociating or pacing round the room crying my eyes out because i'm overwhelmed and can't kickstart myself into doing anything and i'm rapidly running out of time.

I'm at a loss and i dont know what to do and i just want to go home but i can't until i get this shit sorted and i have no one here to help or support me

JessisMe

JessisMe

That sounds terrible wasteman, I’m sorry you are struggling. Would calling your parents help to relax you and make you feel more supported? Would talking this through with them ease your mind? It’s hard to feel so overwhelmed with things. Maybe sit and make a list of what needs to be done and in what order? Then you can just take things one step at a time. I hope your move goes well. xo, j