I feel as though my whole family Including extended dislikes me and it is my Fault

A

Aeooo

Hi all, I honestly feel awful, guilty and saddened after I was being told off by a member. It started off this earlier on when I had given attitude without realizing the extent of how disrespectful it was, communicating it towards my older sibling. Later on, in the afternoon, they came back and told me how I was the most disrespectful towards the whole family out of all siblings and cousins in conjunction with telling me how a relative staying over said that I was being disrespectful (I did not realize). Acknowledging this, I obviously felt guilty, even up til' now. I do not know what to do and I feel I am alone in this whole scenario, wanting to stay away from everyone.

Bizzarebitrary

Bizzarebitrary

Hi. I'm very sorry to hear that you are dealing with family issues those are never easy matters.

Making mistakes in our relationships is not optional, we all do it. But making repairs for the mistake is optional and most people just expect you try. What kind of repair? An acknowlegment of the mistake made and an apology to each person offended.

If you don't think you made any mistake then that's another matter. Accepting that these family members believe you have transgressed can help you make the repair.

A

Aeooo

Hi. I'm very sorry to hear that you are dealing with family issues those are never easy matters.

Making mistakes in our relationships is not optional, we all do it. But making repairs for the mistake is optional and most people just expect you try. What kind of repair? An acknowlegment of the mistake made and an apology to each person offended.

If you don't think you made any mistake then that's another matter. Accepting that these family members believe you have transgressed can help you make the repair.
Thanks so much, I'll take this into regard.