• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I feel all alone in the world.

H

Hattie24

At the moment I feel like I'm drowning and I can't bare to listen to my own thoughts anymore. Even though there's so many people who I know love me, I feel like I'm such a bummer to be around that I don't want to talk to family and friends about it anymore. Id just like to know that Im not the only one feeling this way.

Mrs Tiggywinkle

Mrs Tiggywinkle

I’m feeling anxious and depressed myself at the moment, so you’re not alone Hattie. It’s extremely difficult at times and the world just carries on as if everything is ok and it’s not from our point of view is it? I know that feeling drowning, suffocating is also another way to explain it, I can’t even bear to be on my own these days and fear going to bed. I just wanted to let you know that you’re not the only one. I hope you feel better soon. Take care.

H

Hattie24

Thank you so much for responding! I just needed to know that there was one other person feeling the same, so thank you! I also dread going to bed as I can't seem to sleep without having background noise to distract me. I'm sorry that you're feeling this way too but I feel the tiniest bit lighter seeing your message :) you're a wonderful kind person and I hope you feel better too x

C

carelessradish

Hi lovely, I know what you feel like and I hope you're okay. I can see you're in London too. Please take care of yourself tonight x

H

Hattie24

Thank you, that's really kind! I'm just watching a tv series that I've seen hundreds of times and I feel slightly less helpless (catastrophe, on amazon prime, I highly recommend). It really has helped seeing lovely replies like yours so thank you x

C

carelessradish

Oh I love Catastrophe!! Sharon Hogan is a gem. So glad you've got a solid distraction at the very least x

H

Hattie24

Ah, you have a excellent taste, I never get tired of watching it! Thank you! X

J

JCPraha

I feel the same way as you. Depressed and drowning in it. It is very difficult, to say the least. You are definitely not alone. I think there are many of us with a similar experince.

P

Prycejosh1987

At the moment I feel like I'm drowning and I can't bare to listen to my own thoughts anymore. Even though there's so many people who I know love me, I feel like I'm such a bummer to be around that I don't want to talk to family and friends about it anymore. Id just like to know that Im not the only one feeling this way.
Its true, you are not the only one feeling this way. Even though you are not the only one, you will tend to go about things alone. I would say that as you know people love you, then you should invest in them and talk to family about your problems. They will care about you and support you.