• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I Exist

Quietman5

Quietman5

It has been so frustrating not being alone long enough to SH but. tonight I know I exist because I finally felt th old familiar burn with pain so deserving.
I have lost faith in my fellow man. I am losing the ability simply feel let alone to sympathize/empathize with others-I just feel numb to the world around me. There is no desire to interact with the outside world and thus SH induces the well needed/deserved punishment upon me that I can’t do in public.
i Don’t deserve happiness, love, friendship, kindness, and all those other creature comforts and feelings because I am a very dark person inside and these convictions have been formed over many decades. Welcome to my f**k*d up life.

Signofthetimes

Signofthetimes

Hi Quietman, looking for a quiet place because I am a very dark person and alone inside I am way too familiar to. I am sorry.

You do deserve happiness, love, friendship and kindness. You deserve to feel well.

I know you probably already know about DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy). Sometimes I am reluctant. I did buy a DBT book.

You feel like you don't deserve these good things, but that doesn't make it true. 💗